Babwa Has to Bwing the Hammer Down

10/7/2008 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sherri Shepherd looked for all the world like she was going to smack up Elisabeth Hasselbeck on "The View" this morning. Barbara Walters stopped her. Unfortunately. Discuss.
The View: Click to watch

Lara

Here we go people believing that Senator Obama is a terrorist and will hurt people in America. I think what McCain/Palin are doing is wrong and stupid it shows they can't win this unless that put out this crap that has already been discussed when he was campagining for the nomination. I saw 2 videos where McCain said that this was going to be a campagin going by the issuses he would not do negative ads because people who use negative ads do not win elections. Maybe he should take his own advise. In this world making comments like he has can only lead to a bad outcome with the nuts we have in this world. STOP NOW before you go to far McCain we have enough problems in this country we dont need anymore.

Lynne

I feel strongly that we as a country, need to emphasize the real issues as the November election is near. People, move on from these dedious arguments, we have a great opportunity here to save our country and rebound from eight years of downfall and ignorance. Shouldn't we aspire to be a strong, great country that other country are proud to be our allies and could finally learn something from us. We certainly can if we can change our priorities. Change your focus and realize how little time we have to make our voices heard. I am voting for change, as a homeowner, parent and tax payer. I will pay my fair share, in turn I want to see where my dollars are going and held accountable. Vote Obama for change. McCain is the same old Bush administation and we would pay dearly for that mistake, if we have money left.

Sheryl

Maybe if the rest of those crazy bitches would listen with their ears instead of their mouths, they might actually learn something from elizabeth. As far as voting for Barack, not a chance, the democrats will do nothing for their voters, its' all crap, has been since the days of Kennedy, maybe one day the dems w/learn. You libs really believe that 95% of you will be getting breaks from him. Guess again. He claims he will cut taxes for 95% of americans; there are only 23% on the low income ladder. He's a liar, a muslim, a terrorist supporter who wants to turn our troops into cowards (much like the libs did w/Vietnam) and he's black, he will never get my vote.

Sheila

I hate this show, and I especially hate Barbara Walters and all of her LIBERALS! Wake up, Obama has terrorist ties with Ayers who bombed the US Capitol. He served on boards with him and contributed to his causes, how can this be okay with Americans?? How can this just be written off and people vote for him as President of the United States! It will certainly be an eye opener for everyone if he becomes President!!!

Jane

Ok, so I take back my comment about TMZ picking and choosing the comments that get posted. Didn't know you had to "confirm" them.... My bad! Sorry TMZ....

Kara

OH HUSH all You Lizabeth haters..I Love Her Dahling..Shes Pretty. Fresh, Great Body and she works with SLOBS like Fatso sherry and Fatso Woopie willfart..joy is a big mouth know it all but shes OK sometimes...How the H did fat cherry sherri get that GIG..WOW..Now days Just show up and maybe you get the job..UNREAL Bama is a smiley face PHONY..I wonder whos puppet HE really is..OPRAHS puppet but who really?? NOT one is right for PRES not any of them..Maybe McCain 4 somethings..Most of the people are voting becuz he is black..He is not to be trusted, wait and see..what a mess..The view is a stupid farce ..Barbie has a darling body but THIN hair..PEACE YA ALL

Amy

To USPatriot,
After 911 the right-wingers decided if you were not with them you were not American. Letting our opinions know is one of the most patriotic things you can do, remeber freedom of speech. Lastly Elizabeth is not being forced to be on The View. The only thing she did before being on The View was come in forth place on Survivor Australia. The only reason she even came in forth was because the old farmer felt bad for her and asked them to vote her off.

DaveRog

Sherri Shepherd "The world is flat, vote for Barack".

Welcome to the future, say anything negative about Barack Obama and some fat ugly black woman threatens you.

Triple Play

Takse a look at the picture of Sherri Shepard, she looks so out of control.and violent. She reminds me of some of the black women that are arrested on Cops waving their fingers and shaking their heads like a bobble head doll. She lacks class and education. I think BABWA hired her to make herself look smart and of course because she is black. Great reasons

smarter123

I am an educated black woman and will not vote for Obama just because he is to too frightening.. I want my president to be someone who is not afraid to stand up for American when bad things happen. Someone who is not afraid to show his or her support for this great country by placing their hand over their heart when the national anthem is played. This country has been good to Obama and he needs to remeber it. I am so afraid of what will happen to this great country if he is elected. We will no longer be a GREAT NATION!!!!!

DaveRog

Isn't Sherry on that show "Bad Girls Club" where she tells everybody to "Pop Off"?

Melissa

SUPER PERSONAL. SHERRI IS UNLOVED AND UNWANTED AND EVEN AFTER PAYING HER MAN TO COMEBACK AND LOVE HER HE STILL WANTED SOMEONE ELSE. SHE IS A LONLEY BITTER WOMAN WITH ONLY HER WIGS TO COMFORT HER.

LosCabos

Yeah Elizabeth pulled the "relax" card when she could no longer defend McCain. We all know she's the psycho one.

Moneymaker

Isn't it hysterical that they call this asinine show "The View"? There is no "view" on this show other than racist, mean spirited, liberal BS day after day. I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barbara Walters and her ilk. Seriously, one lone republican trying to get her point across w/those shrews always harping over the top of every conversation. This show needs to be cancelled or change the name to "Liberals Only". Thanks Hollywood for giving me one more reason to stop watching TV. Elizabeth - you are an itellegent, thoughtful, lady - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE and let the harpies pick each other's flesh to the bone!

Annie

That was like watching a gang of rabid 8th grade girls who knew no teacher was going to intervene! At least on Meet the Press, Hannity and Colmes, and even the Presidential and VP debates, there are an even number of debaters on any topic du jour!. This, by contrast, seemed like a blood-letting! I don't know how Elizabeth can stand it! I guess being smart, articulate, beautiful, fit, and still happily married to the father of your children gives one the solace necessary to withstand work-related nonsense.