Erection '08 -- Alba Ad Invokes Change in Sex Life

10/7/2008 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An election ad featuring Jessica Alba wrapped in bondage tape was supposed to turn people on to voting. It ended up just turning a whole lotta people on. Freaky deaky style.

The ad was for "Declare Yourself," and a stylist for the PSA decided their message was best conveyed by muting Jess with bondage tape from JT's Stockroom.

If the ad inspired people to register to vote, we don't know. What we do know: People started showing up at Stockroom's store -- with the Alba ads in hand -- asking for the reusable, sticks-to-itself, I-like-my-sex-with-a-side-of-violence black tape.

The safe word is "economy."

Goodmorning

tool

first fools!

megn

This line of ads featuring Alba are all repugnant, stupid and sleazy. How desperate is she that she would allow herself to be protrayed this way? These ads weren't clever, they were cheap and over the top.

deleta

Why does she appear naked?

R.Zimmerman

What an intentionally stupid ad. It would NEVER suggest the inability to express one's views in a serious context. It looks fetish because some clown thought that would be HOT! Oh, man....

deleta

Why does she appear naked?

tool

I mean 5th!!

Suck it Republicans

1. This is why I have nothing to do with HOLLYWOOD... Will you actors SHUT UP... and keep your views to yourselves..

Posted at 2:54PM on Oct 7th 2008 by Here we GO!
And yet you make countless posts on a website dedicated to coverage of Hollywood celebrities.

megn

She can pretend she is an actress in these ads. Some serious EMOTING, tee hee. For anyone who has seen her movies, obviously she is a better EMOTER than actress.

Amanda

Ah, how cute. She must think she is a big activist to wrap herself in tape to "inspire" us poor plebians to go vote. Wow, what a social impact she's having...

Triple Play

JESSICA PLEASE JUST GO AWAY NOW

Baseball Junkie

That is an extremely stupid ad not to mention in very bad taaste. I agree with the point she's trying to make but I can't imagine how anyone thought that was going to help. Whoever came up with that campaign should be fired and possibly the company as well.

Go Sox

iloverock&roll

She is so beautiful, but I'm sick of America entertaining the idea of voting however a celebrity votes. Matt Damon don't speak for me!!!!

Cyn

I cant stand Alba so to see her mouth taped up like this puts a smile on my face. She's a bitch with nothing nice to say, always crabby, always a snob, so ha ha ha, I love this look on her. well past do!

Cyn

I cant stand Alba so to see her mouth taped up like this puts a smile
on my face. She's a bitch with nothing nice to say, always crabby,
always a snob, so ha ha ha, I love this look on her. well past do!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments