« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shawn Johnson Feels Rodney Dangerfield's Pain

10/7/2008 8:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's won an Olympic gold medal, has an inappropriate taco commercial and even appeared on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" -- so you'd think Shawn Johnson would be considered a "celebrity".
Shawn Johnson: Click to watch
Our photog didn't seem to think so.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sharona

With all the security measures we have at airports why are they allowing paps to just hang around and disrupt everythging?

Prince Von A-Hole

So there is no longer any one off limits. Why dont you try following here back to Iowa and pull that crap. We will run your stalking asses out of town

Prince Von A-Hole

So there is no longer any one off limits. Why dont you try following here back to Iowa and pull that crap. We will run your stalking arsses out of town

Zoya

What this really translate into is: If your not doing drugs, whoreing urself,and giving obnoxious your not famous by the standards of the photog...Ur doing good kiddo keep up the good work at this rate ur on ur way to living a great life- without the papwhores.

Cold Pizza

I dont understand why this girl is getting so much attention and Nastia is not!

Shawn had so much hype going into the Olympics and Nastia out performed her there.

Michael - Dad of the Year

Pap whores asking stupid questions. You camera/video guys suck!

Memememe

I gave up my admiration for her once she began preaching to me about who I should be voting for. No thanks, 15-minutes-up athlete.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Nastia Luken got rooked

Diagnosis

Thank her lucky stars she is not considered a celeb. She can live a decent life and escape all the life damaging attention she would encounter in the celebrity limelight.

KNOWITALL

OMG - SHUT UP!

ACLU member

#10 OMG, did you just smoke something? This thread is about ShawnJohnson, what does it have to do with your conservative crap? Go Shawn!

aanagai

Shawn is super cute, one of the best smiles ever! I really love her smile, and I think she is the best on Team USA. Her teammate Alicia Sacramone is the biggest disgrace for America! Go Shawn, we support you 100%!

dmt

The above picture of Shawn isn't very flattering, she seems to be packing on a few pounds? Keep a camera eye on that for us. Thanks TMZ. We'll keep making-um stars, if you'll keep your part of the bargin, and keep making-them real.

Bosco

My god TMZ...ur paps are f-ing stupid. They think they are reporters or something? They ask the most stupid questions in the world.Cant believe you have these idiots on ur payroll.

NOBODY YOU KNOW

I'D ENJOY THAT TACO IN A HOT SECOND! AND I'D MAKE HER WEAR NOTHING BUT HER MEDAL!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments