Frankly My Dear, You're Drunk!

10/8/2008 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh how the mighty's grandchildren have fallen -- literally.

Kayley Gable, granddaughter of film legend Clark Gable, had some trouble Monday night fending off gravity. Proof that knowing someone in the biz doesn't mean you won't have to start from the bottom.

Twinker

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a d@mn.

bitchplz

Attention Gov. Palin....you can go moose hunting right here in go ol'e Los Angeles. Exhibit A = above fat-ass moose in red heels!!

Take that thing out of its misery!!

Amanda

Who the hell are these dumb drunk fat b&tches?! Looks like trash in the gutter to me...

jaiee

i think that's that dude from pairs hilton's my BFF

RobN

Wow, I'm glad Clark's dead and doesn't have to see this.

Meph

People, the "girl" on the left is really a guy, and the "girl" on the right is a girl who looks like she got beat by the ugly stick and is a guy.

They both are f'in retarded and thats the last I'll ever write about them.

Zui Suicide FTW!

country_girl92

Onch is awesome :)

The View's missHASSELBECK got GONG!!! stupid bitch ^.^

iLOVE onch. hes soOo cool. AZNs rock :0)

dmt

You printed my comment about Sarah Palin, why won't you print my comment about Kayley Gable?

WoWKareawynna

Poor Clark is turning over in his grave.

dmt

Great "Money-Shot" TMZ. One small trip for mankind, one GIANT LEAP for network TV.

evanlah

dang!!!! those are some big ole shoes!
id trip in those boats too!

cellycel

They are BOTH contestants trying to be a socialite's bitch on Paris Hilton's BFF show!
The Asian he-she is Onch and the drunk mess is Kayley. (Pretty cool to know that she has a legendary gramps!)
Funny cos the episode that just aired this week not only had her wearing the same ugly jacket but had her drunk ass falling all over the place too! Or was this picture taken then???

Sorensen

What is the name of the rehab she went through as a teenager?

My children stay home and does their homework every day. I am afraid that they at some point will join the minority of youth harassing the police and shooting after people here in Denmark. All those troubled youth don't unlike normal danish youth NOT drink and that makes them agressive once they discover that they have to pay more than 50 % of their income in taxes.

I don't want that because the police can kill them. I want daugthers like those in the pictures instead.

So what is the name of the Rehab?

scott nakamura

That asian dude was on the Dog Whisperer last season. He has a little dog named Paris that he needed help with.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2