Polar Bears, Wolves and Moose? Oh My!

10/8/2008 4:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gotta give her points for trying to go green with her ECO friendly canvas bag -- although the tag line, "Real Women Hunt Moose" could use some work.Sarah Palin
Guess when it comes to certain sneaky, and notoriously vicious animals, nothing makes a woman feel more alive than a well-placed bullet between the old antlers. So much for the PETA vote.

Someone

badjuju813
We hunt and kill aligator in Florida. This is no different.

karma47

Sarah, can you hook me up with one of the secret service men? They are always so cool! I'm sorry but that bag is so tacky. Sadly, reminds me of myself. I have lots of ugly tote bags. Now, I see what I look like.

Red Bull 420

LIKE ANY OF YOU IDIOTS KNOW HOW TO VOTE !!!! First you need to leave your mom's basement lol

Joanne

UGH! Another reason to dislike her. She lost me when it got out that she hunts wolves by air! With all of her winking, sarcasm, animal hunting, and little girl personality, does anyone really take her as a serious politician who is going to be able to perhaps run this country some day? Not me! McCain lost our votes when he selected Palin as his running mate.

Get Over Yourselves

The thing that really gets me about the way that McCain is running is how he is counting on the ignorance of certain citizens of this great country.

This woman is a wolf in sheeps clothing and I find it absolutely absurb how people are supporting her or that bigot McCain after the outright smear campain they went on this week on Barak Obama. If someone in the audience yelled "Kill Him" about McCain at an Obama rally then all hell would break loose.

Stop buying into these two crooked bigots America! We deserve better than this. I'm not saying Obama is the answer to everything, but he is certainly a step in the right direction. Don't believe the hype! These people were closely tied into a system that has gotten us into the out of control spiral we ALL as a NATION have to deal with. Why on earth would you put your trust in either of them. THEY DO NOT HAVE OUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART!

McCain loves talking about being a VET, but I find it funny how the VETERANS who've fought proudly for this country think that he is a JOKE.

Plain and simple, the McCain party is hoping that this thing gets real ugly. He's hoping that the ignorance that is lying under the surface in this country will bust open and that he'll win this election due to he and that Psychopath stirring the racial pot.

Think about it people! I know you're smarter than that! Don't elect someone into office who thinks we are stupid. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE AND IF WE WANT TO SAVE THIS GREAT LAND WE NEED TO SEEK HER OUT. THE MCCAIN PARTY WOULD BRING THE END OF EVERYTHING AS WE KNOW IT AND I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR HIM.

Jamie

42. Wow #33, so you speak for all women now? That's probably what irks me the most, idiots who think they have the right to speak for an ENTIRE gender, race, nationality, etc.

Uh, isn't that what your girl Palin is doing with her stupid bag? Loser.

HOTDAWG

WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HAVE ANY THING NEG TO SAY ABOUT THE MUSLIM ?
YOU PEOPLE ARE WHY THERE'S CLASS AND NO CLASS TMZ !

LA

Tina Fey '08!

Cindy

She is such a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you be so Pro-Life and an advid hunter. What a douche!

CM

Go Sarah!! I bet you really know how to handle a big gun! It is so refreshing to see someone who is so REAL and who sticks up for what she believes in - instead of all of those democratic fakes!

Kory

Whats with the patch on her palm??? And where's her weddin ring, hmmm?

psr

It looks like she has a bandage on her right hand. That is one mean looking secret servic e guy walking behind her!

who cares

What is with the bandaid on her hand. Are her knees tired so she's resting on her hands?

summergrl68

costamesboy, you ignorant,benighted, dark, illiterate, nonliterate, simple, uneducated, uninstructed, unlearned, unlettered, unread, unschooled, untaught, untutored little turd.....you are the reason there is so much hate.....and the reason so many people voting for an unprepared, inexperienced muslim piece of garbage like obama.... and as for moose hunting, or hunting of ANY sort, try living in a northern state, (say WI, MI or MN) where people are killed ALL THE TIME, cars wrecked, ALL THE TIME, by animals whose numbers get out of control. NRA FOREVER!!! GO MCCAIN/PALIN!!!

Kim

Oh my it is shocking how stupid alot of you posting on here really are, its sad really. Alot of you need to actually do some research instead of basing your opinions on the canidates solely on what they post on the gossip sites.

And did someone actually say that voting for Palin makes you a racist??? Is that based only on the fact that Obama is black? These kinds of comments are idiotic to say the least.