Polar Bears, Wolves and Moose? Oh My!

10/8/2008 4:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gotta give her points for trying to go green with her ECO friendly canvas bag -- although the tag line, "Real Women Hunt Moose" could use some work.Sarah Palin
Guess when it comes to certain sneaky, and notoriously vicious animals, nothing makes a woman feel more alive than a well-placed bullet between the old antlers. So much for the PETA vote.

dumpling

to #68 Cindy......are you freaking kidding me? Killing a wolf is not the same as killing a baby. I think I would rather save an unborn child than a wolf, or moose, or deer, or rabbit, etc. any day.

B

umm.. as far as I know (and I know) you are not allowed to hunt moose. unless it's very different in AL than other northern mountainous states (ID, MT and WA) they do not give out tags for moose. Only deer and elk. course I would not have thought that you would be allowed to hunt wolves at all (much less from the air) and I can't believe that people would eat wolf or moose meat, so.. that would be killing just for pleasure right??

Chevy Girl

Go Sarah Go!!!!!!

Lara

Will you people get over the freakin bandage on her hand???????????

sheesh

McCain looked very frail last night. I wouldn't vote for him because THIS could be our president. SCARY!!!!!!

Wyo Girl

50 :Most women could not kill what they eat. We have a very sensitive side. We also have a very big sense of compassion. We cant watch things suffer usually!

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and sometimes that means killing something to eat...like moose! It's no different than killing a chicken to eat, and yes I've done it!
The only reason you guys belittle and cut down Palin and McCain is because you're afraid they're gonna win. Suck it up!

K

B.......

No, you don't know. Moose hunting IS legal. A simple google search would tell you that:

Maybe you were searching in Alabama. You see AL is the abbreviation for Alabama NOT Alaska. Alaska is AK.

And yes, people do eat moose.

CB

whats up with the bandage on her hand?? Did she fall with the heels on??

54140

"42. Yeah I have to say as a die hard Repulican and vegetarian McCain lost my vote picking her simply because no compassionate person hunts. How hard is it for a human with a GUN To shoot a defensless animal? Doe sit make these little people w/ no self esteem feel big? The only justified hunting is if it is your ONLY source of food. Posted at 3:59PM on Oct 8th 2008 by Kim"

Well I'm a conservative and work in animal rescue & I'm still voting for McCain. Don't agree with every candidate 100% but I don't make a decision based on 1 issue. Compassionate people do hunt and they hunt with the purpose to provide food. There are stupid conservatives and liberals that hunt for trophy only and not for food, They are called stupid hunters no matter what party affiliation. What about the poor laying hens that live their lives in tiny cages pumping out eggs 24/7/365 until they are used up and destroyed. Is that acceptable for a vegetarian to eat eggs but someone can't hunt deer and eat it? At least the deer is free range. Is it more acceptable for you to eat fish because they aren't as cute as moose?

RC. CA. Girl

GO SEN. JOHN & GOV PALIN!!!!

Lara

Yeah, all of you people go ahead and vote for Obama and watch our country go to hell because Sarah Palin hunts animals. Very brilliant.

jesus

i'd like her to ride my helicopter

Toby Christensen

Her hand is bandaged for the same reason her knees look a little scrapped up.

We were "WOLF HUNTING" ALL NITE!

AMIRITE??

Someone

Big Trouble
I agree with you. This is the first time in 25 years of voting that I am considering NOT voting. BIG SIGH!

Kellie

Yes but she passed the right to shoot from a helicopter. That is just as bad to condone it!