"Austin Powers" Star Charged in Gang Rape

10/9/2008 9:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe SonTMZ has learned the actor who played Random Task in the first "Austin Powers" movie has been charged with a vicious gang rape.

Joe Son's arrest has been all over newspapers in the O.C., but no one connected the dots -- that the suspect is actually Dr. Evil's henchman -- until now.

Here's how it all went down. Son pleaded guilty back in May to felony vandalism. The plea required him to fork over a DNA sample. Investigators ran his sample and found Son's DNA connected him to an unsolved gang rape back in 1990, where a woman was pistol-whipped, raped, threatened with death and eventually blindfolded and released naked.

Son has been charged with five felony counts of rape, two felony counts of forcible sodomy, two felony counts of sodomy in concert by force, seven felony counts of forcible oral copulation, and one felony count of sexual penetration by foreign object by force.

Son faces a maximum sentence of 275 years to life if convicted.

SuperStarSteve

Felony vandalism in May. Caught for a rape in 1990. What a punk! Never know who's walking next to you on the street or who has 'a past'.

AustinP

Man.. Gives a whole new meaning to Dr. Evil.

kathy

he doesn't deserve to have a penis. people that do this to someone else make me embarrassed to be a human being.

Jewels

Hope the same is done to him EVERY SINGLE DAY in Prison.

Manbearpig

An I hope he gets all 275 ..SOB.. FIRST!

Justin is Calling

Joe Son is also an ex professional fighter who fought in the UFC and I think he is still best friends with the UFC's Josh Koscheck.

Liz

To bad he doesn't live in Texas................he would be on death row!

GossipGrrl

jeez that's scary

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

God forgive me but I wonder if the woman that was the "victim" of this crime can enjoy the Austin Powers Movie knowing her attacker is in it?

bob

DNA RULES

Z

That sh** is f**king serious. WTF is wrong with him?? I swear, Chinese people are f**ked up. The last time I heard about a sodomy rape was a guy who was the manager at a restaurant who was gang raped by a bunch of Chinese guys who worked the kitchen. Chinese people are sick. That sh** is not cool. I hope he goes away for life. This was just as disturbing as what I hear happened to that poor guy.

bobbyozone

good lord- who and how did they pick the cast for the austin powers movies. first we hear about vern troyer and now this. somethin about that movies mojo was bad.

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

Jean Summers-I can fit into my h.s. cheerleader uniform..can u?

So you were a fat cheerleader? Or are a meth whore now? You are in a unstable marriage and have to stay in shape? You are a whore and never know who will see you naked? The strip club has a policy? You are only 19, so there is still time to get fat? You have never had kids? You had your babies before age 16, so you bounced right back? You are thin, but still saggy?

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

If you have this kind of past you need to stay inside. He did not even learn from OJ. Stay in the closet with your skeltons!!

#645732 - Cell Block H

Hey Jean summers, can you post some pictures of you and your cheerleader uniform? We need more info. Age. Weight. You could at least let us get some kind of visual image of what you got going. I love cheerleaders. They make me.....ooops. Gotta go clean up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments