"Austin Powers" Star Charged in Gang Rape

10/9/2008 9:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe SonTMZ has learned the actor who played Random Task in the first "Austin Powers" movie has been charged with a vicious gang rape.

Joe Son's arrest has been all over newspapers in the O.C., but no one connected the dots -- that the suspect is actually Dr. Evil's henchman -- until now.

Here's how it all went down. Son pleaded guilty back in May to felony vandalism. The plea required him to fork over a DNA sample. Investigators ran his sample and found Son's DNA connected him to an unsolved gang rape back in 1990, where a woman was pistol-whipped, raped, threatened with death and eventually blindfolded and released naked.

Son has been charged with five felony counts of rape, two felony counts of forcible sodomy, two felony counts of sodomy in concert by force, seven felony counts of forcible oral copulation, and one felony count of sexual penetration by foreign object by force.

Son faces a maximum sentence of 275 years to life if convicted.

Real Ramone

Here is his pathetic official MMA record: http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Joe-Son-50

He also developed his own fighting style called Jo Sondo, which is structured around unorthodox techniques and... wait for it... his religious faith. During the beginning stages of UFC, he and loyal Jo Sondo follower Kimo Leopoldo started giving a religious sermon after a fight before all camera's cut away.

True Story.

bebefj123

Horrible, all of this was done to that poor woman. Just wicked , vile, and animalistic. What they did to her should have qualified for the death penalty. That poor woman was tortured.

sandy

karma would be him getting ganged raped every day he's in prison.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

This guy needs to go AWAY. 275 years sounds good to me.

OR ... maybe you just put him in a closed room, no windows, with a bunch of weapon toting women. What happens in the closed room, stays in the closed room.

ali

Good for you Jean Summers. No hips are a little tight on mine but Im cool with it. Ive still got loads of collagen in my face..

Gary Bretz

This is some more of the problems of America...What ever happened to an 'Eye for an Eye'? If we as a nation would start punishing poeple the way that they treat their victims, I believe that we would see a dramatic decrease in crime. Make the punishment fit the crime at the most affordable way to the taxpayers... Sell tickets for public punishing sessions, make the sessions available on PPV, come on people lets think outside the box!

Switch

I wait the day God grants me the power to give rapists a whole new meaning of pain

no woman deserves to have any rape what so ever happen to them

Glisten Garbor

who did he rape? hef's new girl in the pic below? she looks like she's been done repeatedly..

My2Cents

Hope they put this bastard away for the rest of his pathetic life.

And... who throws a shoe? really?

heather

Now this dumbass is going to know what its like to get raped....by a big guy in JAIL!

My2Cents

LOL.... who throws a shoe!!! lmao.

I'm sure there'will be some jailhouse justice. He better not drop the soap. Bubba's waiting.

stan

Hurray for DNA

keith hackney

I surprised. I mean after the beating his groin took in the UFC, I didn't think that he would be able to scratch his balls without coughing.

Ms. X

Sure hope they connected the dots properly to that DNA sample.

AL GOREs VAGINA

SORRY, " Joe Son Do "....I DON'T KNOW WHO..." KEITH HACKNEY " IS ?......BUT !......I DO KNOW !....DNA DON'T LIE !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments