Britney Flashes Her Toothy Smile

10/9/2008 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a remnant of her 2007 self, Britney went for ice cream on Thursday. I luv me some chocolate sprinklers, y'all!

We can at least be thankful she's not traipsing barefoot through gas stations in Malibu.

let's save the world

she looks like a white trailer trash

MsDoloD81

Ew, what's in her mouth?????
Still love her ass though!!!!

AND THANKS FOR CLEARING UP THE MICKEY D'S THING, IT WAS STILL FUNNY AND I STILL WANT A HANDHELD VIDEO GAME!!!

sheesh

Haggard!

lol

THAT AIN'T RIGHT...... SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE AIN'T GOT NO TEETH....... GUMBY

Brendolyn

That's a crappy photo of her but she looks great in others that were taken earlier in the day. Funny how when there's a bad photo people are so quick to say she's slipping backwards again. It's just a bad photo, people. Lots of candid shots can be that way. All reliable reports say that she's doing very well. I choose to believe those unless she does something to prove them wrong.

That Guy

I'd ride her backside slow and deep just
like the trash people think she is.
Hey Britney...here's another load for you...
Aah....yeah...like that...don't you...?
here's a few more just for you and your Sister!

Red

Excuse me, all her photos are crappy. She's not slipping back because she's been there all the time. There has been no healing, no getting well, it's just that she has 15 caregivers around her 24/7, to prevent or at least to cover up any mess.

To see other 20 something+ photos from this Skanky Reality TV, go to fadefyouthblog.com. You will see how crappy she looks. Zits, saggy double chin and all. Not to forget empty retarded FAS eyes and balding head.

On fadedyouth you can also see the ad for her next perfume. She's of course photoshopped beyond recognition so people are laughing behind her back and saying the perfume should be called "Irrecognizable". It's beyond ridiculous how much they have to change her before they can use for anything at all, yet at the same time they hope people would still "buy" it.

I'd like to say her only fans can now be blind people, yet unfortunately even blind people can hear

tardyness becomes you

Britney you are cool, but Paris is cooler.

YUCK

Doesn't matter what SLUTney does for the rest of her life. I'm always going to think of the fake studio effects albums she made, the lying "I'm a virgin" interviews she gave while she was boffing justin timberlake, the pretaped singing tracks she used at her "concerts", the 11 minute long concerts tour she did to rip off her fans, the absolutely embarrassing performance for the VMA's where she didn't even know her own song, the smelly arab she f*cked, the stupid pink wig, the dumbass british accent, the aimless & idiotic driving for hours to go nowhere, the multiple snatch flashing & see through blouse incidents (puke), the blowing cigarette smoke on her kids & in their faces, how disgusting her house was kept (including dog feces smeared on her living room couch, per the psychiatrist report), the wanting to get her 2 year old's teeth whitened, the drunken/drugged falling down & puking, the cheetos/frappacino fetish, how pudgy she was, the blown tens of millions, the buying of new cars like they were disposable, the driving around with no license, etc.

She's just as stupid as you can get; she's the braindead trailer trash poster child for birth control: "if you don't use a condom, this is what you might get".

Skanks R Us

Dang,, just the other day, me and my girlfriend were making out in front of the trailer, she gets upset cause her parents were watching,, I said Dang girl ,, chill out, there my parents too!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

White trash who got some money. You would think, learn LEARN with the money . Common sense stuff, wear a shirt that covers your bra. These people have people to pay who can help dress , even for a trip tothestore. This girl needs to get off the paps , Go away . gether lif einorder and that of her family. Kids,sister,mom, trash!

sweet

This is the real Britney when noone is fixing her up. She looks old and haggard. She still has major issues and always will.

name withheld

It would have been much better if Brit were braless!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

tmz, what's up with the "I luv me some chocolate sprinklers, y'all!" comments STILL going on??? It make you sound so ignorant - oh, wait, you ARE! As far as the picture, if it was "untouched" by tmz, how many of us get caught with an odd look on our faces? Oh, NONE of you? I'm sorry. I must be the only imperfet person who posts here.

Megan

Guys, stop freaking out every time Britney has a sweet or doesn't have her makeup done perfectly. I know train wrecks sell, but it's just coming across as desperate to try to make every bite of ice cream a sign of the Brit-pocalypse.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments