Jamie Lynn -- No Shotgun for Me

10/9/2008 5:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unlike the second most famous teen mother-to-be of 2008, Bristol Palin, Jamie Lynn Spears won't be getting married anytime soon.

We told you yesterday how J-L is conclusively not preggers for the second time, and now the 17-year-old tells OK! she's not going to get hitched to Casey Aldridge. "We are engaged," she says, "and we are really happy ... There is no rush for anything."

Casey apparently also speaks: "I think you should try it out and see," referring to something, we think.

Hef -- No Baby, No Relationship

So TMZ broke the news about Hugh Hefner's breakup with Holly Madison, and now he's talking about just how limp he's been feeling in its wake.

"I had planned to spend the rest of my life with Holly," he tells Usmagazine.com. "I was road kill a couple weeks ago." Apparently one big issue was Holly's inability to have a kid with the octogenarian. "We tried to have a baby earlier this year and it didn't work out," said Holly. "She became very depressed."

Obama -- No I Can't ... Kick The Sticks

Barack Obama can't seem to shrug off William Ayres and Jeremiah Wright, but what's really bugging him? Smokes.

BO admits he's had difficulty quitting smoking on the campaign trail. "There have been a couple of times during the campaign when I fell off the wagon and bummed one, and I had to kick it again," he tells Men's Health.

Ever the candidate, Obama has a solution: Cut out "key connections -– that first cigarette in the morning, or after a meal, or with a drink."

Party Favors: Sharon O Washes Out Her Mouth ... Phelps GF Gets Snippy ... Diddy's Got Ol' Blue Eyes ... Nikki Blonsky "Completely Destroyed" by Turks Smackup

Famously potty-mouthed Sharon Osbourne is taking it to the "Rock of Love" girls one Manner Must -- yes, she's teaching them manners -- at a time thanks to the guys at Bradley and Montgomery. ... Michael Phelps' girlfriend Nicole Johnson apparently didn't like having fans take snaps of her and her Aquaman, says Rush & Molloy, the other night in New York. ... Diddy is doing just about everything he can to sell Ciroc vodka, including going glam as Frank Sinatra in a new series of ads for the clear liquid. ... Nikki Blonsky tells People she's crushed after that airport brawl in the Turks and Caicos and says Bianca Golden started the whole thing.

jen

OH MY GOSH!!!! Obama smokes???? He should take CHantix. It really works. In a month you will be done. Cigarettes will begin to taste like you liked an ashtray!! If you start to smoke a cigarette after a week of taking the medication, you won't even finish it. Okay, so it makes some people crazy or suicidal or whatever, but I think if you are mentally strong when you take it (which I would assume he is) you'll be perfect and nicotine free.

why?

HOLLY ONLY WANTED HEFF'S KID TO HAVE SOME SAY IN THE STAKE WHEN HE KICKS THE BUCKET. I AM SORRY, BUT THOSE GIRLS ARE GROSS SLEEPING WITH A MAN THAT COULD BE THEIR GREAT-GRANDPA. SOME WOMEN WILL SELL THEIR SOUL, FOR ME THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF FAME AND MONEY. HOW MUCH U WANNA BET HOLLY'S NEXT MAN WILL BE UNDER 40.

TV_Shows_Supporting_Obama

Obama, when you become the next Prez, please don't stink up the white house with your nasty habit. The last person to smoke one in the WH was Monica, but that wasn't no cigarette.

Kay

Hugh Heffner says "the rest of my life" like it could be decades! I'd bet closer to fifteen minutes than fifteen years.

rocdee

Sarah Nasty Palin says Obama is "palling around" with terrorists. So what does that make her? Todd Naty Palin is a secessionist. That would make her married and palling around with terrorists. gotcha b#$%@! donchaknooooooooo.

Sally

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME, OBUMA SMOKES??? HANGS OUT WITH TERRORISTS???? TAKES ILLEGAL FUNDS??? HAS A WIFE THAT HATES AMERICA????? A SPIRITUAL LEADER THAT HATES AMERICA, AND IS AN ADULTERER??? I DON'T THINK I WANT THE "CHANGE" HE HAS IN MIND!!! WHATEREVER THAT IS??? CAUSE NOBODY KNOWS!!! NO PATCH OR PILL WILL FIX ALL OF THE THINGS THAT ARE SOOOOOO WRONG ABOUT THIS GUY!!!! BO SUCKS!!!! SMOKE 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM YOU MISCREANT, OBUMA.

Lola

Chantix does work and he definately would benefit from taking it. I don't think it has all of these effects on most people...and as long as you are aware of yourself you will notice if something is not right when taking the medication. 2 months & I quit a 19 year habit...and I never thought in a second that I would ever be able to quit!

Janest

OMG, Hef really believes that the girls outside his gate are HOT for him - puh leez he is OLD, and rich, and soon will be pushing up daisies, gimmee a break, HEF WAKE UP you old fart, and smell your fingers, tuna anyone.

These girls are not after you Hef, they are after your $$$ LOL what a joke.

let's save the world

HE IS THE MOST CORRUPTED DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE EVER! He is a terrorist!

let's save the world

Hey #3: cigarettes won't be the only smell that will stink up the white house if he wins....black people exude a distinctive odor

Get Over Yourselves

Hey #9 -

I hope you die a horrible death today.

whatever

#6 and #8 - RIGHT F**KING ON!

SUNSHINE

WAKE UP AMERICA! If you vote for Obama, just remember that you may be risking your children and your grandchildren's future. Obama will raise taxes, he has hardly any experience and has associated with radical Muslims, terrorist sympathizers, RACISTS, and anti-American preachers. Honestly, we cannot trust him and that is why we should vote for McCain.......

Moderate Sherry

Sally, where on earth do you get this stuff? Considering whether a smoker can lead, where would the world be now if Winston Churchill was not allowed to lead in the Allied crush of the Axis powers during WWII because he smoked cigars? And this coming from a daughter who lost both of her parents to smoking-related illnesses! They were still wonderful people. I hadn't even heard the one about being an adulterer. That would make Eisenhower and Roosevelt lousy leaders, too, I guess, even if it were true about Obama. Have you ever heard that Hitler was a teetotaler, never committed adultery and loved his country? The logic of all this escapes me and fearmongering runs amok. How about reading, contemplating and listening to reliable sources for a change? Maybe this all was tongue in cheek and I missed the point. I can only hope. By the way, it's Obama, not Obuma.

scarlett

'Holly's inability to have a child?" What?? How about Hef's spermatazoa ... bet they are not moving too fast these days...
Good grief, I thought blaming the woman for not conceiving was over with many decades ago. Glad Holly woke up and decided to take control of her life ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments