Shaun of the Dead

10/9/2008 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 50-year-old resurfaced at an event in L.A., looking pretty.
Shaun Cassidy
"Partridge Family" stars Shirley Jones and David Cassidy are Shaun's mother and half-brother.

Shaun has created several television shows and has five children from three different women.

Shaylee

I remember when my walls were plastered with posters of him, Awww those were the good ole days! He does look alot like his mom. I think he still looks good.

Manda

He is 50!!! I think he still looks great and I will always treasure him!!!

florida

Man...he was my 1st concert -- oh so long ago!! What great memories

CRAZYFORCASSIDY

I agree, he does look like his mom. I loved him madly when I was younger. I was so distraught when I found out he got married. My dream died. lol

I had all his albums. I watched Hardy Boys religiously. I bought Teen Beat. Anything that had his mug on it, I had it. I had tonsilitis really bad and needed a tonsilectomy, but my mom postponed it because he was coming to perform that same week in concert. She knew how bad I wanted to see him. So I saw my man.

I ended up naming my daughter, Cassidy.

You can say I had it pretty bad....Oh, and recently, my 11 year old daughter was flipping channels, and I squealed "turn it back." It was Hardy Boys. She was like, "Mama, that's Shaun Cassidy?" LOL, She just doesn't get it. He doesn't have the Jonas brothers look.

Lynn

Swoon! His posters covered my bedroom walls, too...loved his song, "That's Rock N Roll!"

Wow, he does look more like his mom....step-bro David looks more and more like Jack as he gets older.

ATLchick

He has an odd look to him.

summertime

I met him in NYC about 15 years ago after Blood Brothers. Even though it was way past the "Hardy Boys" days I still felf weak in the knees!

wisegirl

When I was 8, I was more into Leif and Andy.

el polacko

i'd say he's looking pretty ragged for being only 50. rough life ??

L

He looks JUST like his mom!

L

#8: No way! David's still got it and I'd do him any day.

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

OMG, I had a HUGE CRUSH on Shaun! I had posters from every Teen Beat, Tiger Beat, etc. I could get my hands on (I wish I still had those mags - they are worth a fortune now!) I remember my best friend and I going to the mall, and my parents bought us matching iron-on Shaun T-shirts. Remember those iron-on shops? LOL! I NEVER MISSED Hardy Boys.

To the gal who said she saw Hardy Boys on TV recently- WHERE!!??? Man, would I love to see an old episode! Between that, Hart to Hart and old Battlestar Galactica (loved Starbuck - Dirk Benedict!), I'd be in heaven!

By the way, TMZ, how about a "where is Dirk Benedict?" He was in Battlestar and A-Team and that crazy movie SSSSSSS where he turned into a snake! He was also in a movie called Scavenger Hunt. Where is he now????

nvsue

I got tickets for his concert in Vancouver for my 13th birthday. My cousin got grounded and couldn't go so I had to go with my MOM! I just about fainted when he tore off his red satin pants and threw them to the audience (jeans underneath).
Thousands of young girls nearly killed each other for them! LOL I was crazy about him and had Tiger Beat posters of him all over my walls...

He still looks great! :)

SeniorBallisitc

I DAILY defiled my sister's poster of him when I was young. Thank you Mr. Cassidy. A million of my dead little babies are dedicated to you.

fran

he looks like he's had work done....i like guys who embrace their age and grow old gracefully....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments