And You Think You Need It Bad?!

10/10/2008 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Meet 105-year-old British virgin, Clara Meadmore.

Clara never married and says she was "too busy" for intimate relationships.

A gal after the Jonas Brothers' heart.

Sharona

She looks very sweet and content. TMZ - stick to what you know (fame whores we love to hate) and leave the elderly alone.

masterbater

DAMNNNNNN I bet ber finger is SORE

Holly

How disrespectful can TMZ be? You are a bunch of ignorant jerks.

Kimberly

Seriously? You had to stoop this low. You guys are despicable. Make fun of the attention whores...we know who they all are already. Why do you have to make fun of an innocent elderly woman. I hope someone doesn't decide to dig deep into your family background someday. That goes for all of you who work for TMZ. I would be a million dollars there is dirt in all of your backgrounds (skeletons in the closet) and in your families. Karma. What goes around comes around. Mark my words.

kelly dawn

Awwww...this is the saddest thing I've ever seen! Too busy to lose your virginity?? Whats up with that? Sex is one of the greatest things our bodies ever experience....and to NOT ever experience it is truly a sin.

c

Dude, I thought that was a picture of Hef!!!

LongJohn69

I'll bet Charlie Sheen has tapped that on the down low.

rojen

wish I'd have thought of that

chincho

Poor woman, she missed the best!!!

me

14. yeah mabye someone can just meet someone at some sort of bar/restuarant and hook up...how strange is that? or gross! eh...unless its a hint

15. HA that was funny...

wow!

me

i mean, you cant be that busy, right???

someonewhorespectstheelderly

TMZ, respect the elderly. I bet she knows a hell of a lot more than half of you car-chasing hacks. There have been many lifelong virgins. Sir Isaac Newton among them. Sex is a beautiful, wonderful thing--but let us not pick on our elders. Sex is not everything, and a life can be lived fully even without it.

Dave the pig

TMZ -- you are sick. Whoever found this story and thought it would humerous to post is an azz! She is not of the "Hollywood" crowd and should be left alone and respected!!!!!!

Bally

Bless her heart, you don't get anyone with even a little bit of moral standing these days. Anyone making rude comments about her needs to grow up ya gits.

pluto

she lived long and will maybe live many more years because she was never married and most important never had kids. infact people who don't have kids do live longer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments