Brit -- 5150 Doesn't Add Up!

10/10/2008 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has come to the ultimate realization about herself and the last two years of her life: "What the hell was I thinking?"

The question arises in a new documentary called "For the Record," in which Brit talks about K-Fed, the 5150, and the losing-custody situation. "I sit there and I'll look back and I'm like: I'm a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?"

She adds: "There's a lot that people don't know." Now that would be a revelation.

Sarah Palin's Guts Check

Sarah Palin has no problem handling balls -- eyeballs, people, eyeballs.

Her big sister Heather reveals to Glamour the veepseeker has no problem dealing with the most disgusting parts of an animal. The gov's pop was a science teacher and after hunting, says Heather, "He would show us the parts of the animal, like, 'Here's the brain, here's the eyeballs.'"

"I can remember my sister squealing when my dad handed her eyeballs," says sis.

Mickey Puts Himself Under Knife

Not that he needed any more plastic surgery, but Mickey Rourke is giving himself the blade.

On the set of his latest film "The Wrestler," Mickey went all Method and taped a blade to his forearm. "When the time was right," co-star Wass Stevens tells the New York Post, "[he] sliced his forehead." And Mick apparently hurt himself – he says he had three MRIs before the end of filming.

Rourke is getting serious Oscar buzz for the performance.

Stick

Sarah Palin is disgusting.

Lenn K.

Stick

Sarah Palin is going to be dancing with the stars this time next year.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history..

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male extremist.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnaped and massacred by Muslim male extremists.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnaped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver was murdered by Muslim male extremists. ( remember the pilot of this flight was from Richmond, MO)

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists.

11. On 9 /11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the W orld Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnaped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?
So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people... Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:
For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America .. A Male of Muslim descent who is the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress (in other words an extremist) and in his 40's.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Obama...

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forest Gump' so aptly put it,
'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'

Fred

"2. TMZ. we know that you're in the tank for Obama and what's his name. The daily attacks on Sarah Palin just makes people like her more . The celebs always go for the people just like them moral-less, clueless and communist."

And you are here reading celeb gossip why?????
(and don't say it's just to defend Sarah Palin. And if you like her more, Fine! You want a cookie? Get over it already!)

Fred

Barack Obama is not a Muslim. Furthermore, I find it appalling how righties now tend to equate all Islam with terrorism. So, since the Nazis were blond and blue eyed, I think we should not vote for McCain because he fits the profile and is obviously a Nazi in disguise.

See how stupid that sounds? Good, now read all the Muslim rants above and notice the striking similarties. Not that Obama is a Muslim, but this racism against Muslims has to stop people. Bush and Cheney have brainwashed you so perfectly. It's so funny in an ironic way to see you ranting about how bad Islam is and saying Obama is the brainwasher. Obama is not the one preaching and encouraging hate of an entire ethnic group, so all you extreme righties take a good long look in the mirror (in between your little Rove-esque character assasinations. They tought their little soldiers so well!)

By the way, how's the economy?

veggiesrbetter4u

Paranoid??? Dilusional??? Crazy??? Take your meds Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ and Know B4UVote. Racists!

just some facts to get in the way

To post # 4and #5 I am glad that you keep putting this kind of information out there people don't bother to look for information for their selves and have such a blindhatred for George Bush that they are willing to throw their civil liberties away. Obama may have a pretty package but I have a feeling he's that fruit cake everyone's trying to get rid of. I won't go as far as to say to say he's the Anti-Christ, but he is definitely not the answer.

Keep the post coming.

Fred

B4U Vote,

I'll take my chances. I have 2 eyes and prefer to use them for myself instead of being spoon-fed propaganda. No one is 100% innocent but I'll take the "rumored but unsubstantiated" so-called Muslim any day of the week before I take a bitter old man (with his own questionable past) who has resorted to mud-slinging and character assasination who has a running mate under a very real ethics investigation.

Real facts vs rumors and conspiracy theories. I'll take the real facts.

By the way, the economy question wasn't to lay blame, it was to illustrate the point that all these diversionary tactics seem to work witrh some folks, but I haven't lost sight of the fact that people are losing jobs, homes, pensions, and even their lives. I wouldn't care if Cartman from South Park was running for president. If he can fix our economy, put him in. At the rate we're going, our country will be in tattered ruins long before "Muslim Obama" could stage a good old fashioned Jihad with his "cronies" like Franklin Raines and Bill Ayers.

By the way, I wonder how many people know that Bill Ayers is WHITE. The far right and right wing press like Faux News do a good job of making you think he's the long lost twin of Bin Laden.

Jake

Helen (no 1) better quit eating if she is squeamish about eyeballs and other parts of the animal kingdom. If she eats any of the prepared meats such as hot dogs, sausages, salamis, etc, she has been EATING EYEBALLS, AND WORSE. Such partisan hate for a FULLY AWARE AND COMPLETELY ACCOMPLISHED woman, Mrs. Palin. A woman NOT AFRAID or ASHAMED to be married and to say so. NOT EMBARRASSED to be a mother tending her children AND COMPLETELY FULFILLING A DEMANDING AND EXECUTIVE CAREER. How narrow Helens' life must be to be so completely tunnel visioned. And to think she is likely to VOTE. Such stupidity is hard to find EVEN TODAY. Sarah Palin is a complete woman and a complete American, fully cognizant of the complete American experience. NOT an ELITIST FOOL, this Sarah Palin, not at all!

Tangie

"I'm a smart person" ha ha ha I can't stop laughing! Thanks, TMZ!

Goodmorning

Dear Mr. Obama,

It is August 30, 2008. I am a 50- something conservative. I have followed your campaign closely, including the speeches you and others made at the democratic national convention. I am respectfully providing you with seven simple reasons why I could never vote for you. I believe my opinion is shared by many people. While there may not be quite enough of us to prevent you from becoming president of this nation, I think there is an awakening to the fact that you are not the messiah the media and liberal Hollywood entertainers are trying to portray you to be.

1.. I hear your mantra of change, change, change. Yet, you picked a long term, liberal, Washington insider (Joe Biden) to be your running mate. This is NOT change. It is a move that hypocritically refutes the very thing you supposedly stand for. Your campaign then slammed McCain for picking Sarah Palin, apparently, because she is NOT a Washington insider. She is a maverick who cleaned-up Alaska's quagmire of political scandals. So which way is it, Barack? Is it okay for you to pick a Washington insider under the mantra of "change", but not okay for John McCain to pick a smart, aggressive, reformer?

2.. You have the single most liberal voting record in the senate. This indicates to me and others like me that you are an angry black man seeking to punish our country for sins of a different generation. I am not racist. I have some biases just like you and every other human alive. Unlike the democratic party who claims to be for the minority (but their record heavily refutes this), I will give help to any person who truly needs it. I married a "minority" girl 35 years ago (she is Hispanic) and have seen the evils of prejudice first hand. However, I have also seen my wife and my children and others in her family throw off the veil of self imposed prejudicial bondage and move ahead. They love our country and do not view themselves any different than I view myself as a citizen of this country. Your wife so disappointed people like me during this campaign when she stated it was the first time she had ever been proud of this country. She apparently never noticed the massive aid we give dozens of other countries. She apparently never noticed the sacrifice of literally millions of veterans who helped make this country a free nation and helped liberate other nations from brutal dictators such as Adolf Hitler. She apparently does not remember that she attended Ivy League universities with scholarship money that ultimately (at least some of it) was paid for by our taxes. This troubles me more than you know. She is an angry black woman who appears to not like her country very much, and I don't want her representing me to the rest of the world.

3.. You claim Christianity but apparently do not realize that the Bible teaches that he who does not work, does not eat. Yet, your liberal policies reward people who are capable of working, but choose to not do so. This bothers me. I know if you are elected our taxes will spiral upwards. You should heed the words of Winston Churchill: "We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." If I like anything about you, it is your campaign promise to balance the federal budget. Unfortunately, we have heard this a huge number of times from a number of different politicians, and we realize that when you energize the very liberal Nancy Pelosi, Robert Byrd, Ted Kennedy, etc, and the many other democrats like them, a balanced budget will never, ever happen on your watch.

4.. During your question and answer session with Rick Warren of Saddleback Church your answer concerning the question of where does life begin, stunned me: "Above your pay grade?" Does this mean when something bad happens as President of this nation that you are going to look at your salary to determine if you can respond? This was the most serious gaffe I have seen you make. Frankly, it shows me you are pandering in the most obvious manner. You will choose your words not from your heart, but from an agenda that I believe is still hidden from the American people.

5.. If anything stands out about you it is probably your appeasement mentality. In this era of rampant, radical, Islamic extremism and with the latest stunt pulled by the re-energized Russian government, I am sure appeasement is not healthy. I again refer to the words of Winston Churchill: "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

6.. You and your party believes that a 13 or 14 year old girl must have the parents' approval to have the school nurse provide them a Tylenol when they have a headache at school. Yet, this same girl can become pregnant and the school can run her off to a clinic and abort the child in her body without the parents knowing or bei

Fred

B4U Vote, once again, GREATLY EXAGGERATED relationships. These guys are supporters. Obama has no close relationship with Raines and Johnson does NOT currently work for Obama.

Furthermore, Obama has laid out his budget plans several times, especially during the debates. Something McCain has yet to fully do. But now here's a question for you, how does McCain plan to

A. Recover the economy

B. Save Social Security

C. Make good on his promise for the government to buy all bad mortgages

and

D. Do it all without raising a PENNY in taxes for ANYONE?

Where I come from, that's called Fantasy Island. That's like bragging you'll soon own a mansion and a yacht without ever getting a job.

I'm not one for big taxes but let's face it, if some well-paid citizen has to settle for the E-class Mercedes instead of the S-class so some poor senior citizen can eat hamburger instead of cat food and have heat, guess what I'm supporting...

Explain that

Chaz

First let me say that picking which of these candidates as President is like asking who would make a better cat.... Rin Tin TIn or Lassie...

After that I am saying to Mo, you are just sticking your head in the sand if you think that Obama is NOT Muslim. He won;'t wear a flag pin. He won't say the pledge of allegiance. He was a member of a church with known opinions of hate... a leader of a church who preaches hate? The list goes on and on and on. How many of these disparities must there be for people to finally open their eyes and realize something isn't right here.

Now, I know there is hype in the press. I know there is bias in the press... but all of these facts are just that.... facts. They aren't hype. Never has there been a Presidential candidate with so much controversy surrounding their patriotism to the country they wish to rule. I don't look at the color of his skin to be an issue. I look at his views and relationships with others who we would never elect. (Rev Wright, for one)

John McCain with all his faults, could NEVER be accused of not being a patriot, or un-American, or faithful the the country he has served and endured considerable pain AND confinement for those beliefs. Yea, he is old. Yea, he may be fuddy duddy in some peoples eyes for that age. He may not be a great speaker, but tell me.... who is the face of an American and who is the face of controversy surrounding that image?

McCain's has NEVER, will NEVER, and won't EVER be questioned to be anything less hen a true American hero. Last I checked this is the United States of America and he fought for the values of this country. Agree with the Viet Nam war or not, John McCain didn't start the war, he merely participated in it as a man of this country.

All of the above posts about the Muslims are historical fact and cannot be questioned. (#4) The truth is, there is terrorists in this world that want to see nothing more then see America on it's knees. The majority of those people ARE Muslim. Like it or not, that is a true fact. I don't see Christians running around hijacking planes, boats, cars, etc and blowing up innocent people/ It is time to start playing the bleeding heart and pull our heads from the sand and see what is happening. How can some of you simply ignore the facts of the last 25+ years? Is it because "its the right thing to do"?

The right thing to do is to not buy in to the rhetoric that is being shoved down our faces and look at the candidates on one simple level: Who is the American and who is the person surrounded by non-American controversy that is known fact... nto media hype. Don't you think that if McCain had a checkered past of anti_American associations that we would have heard about it in the past decades of his service to this country? Obama hasn't been in the ring that long and look how much he has hanging over his head.

Is McCain the best presidential candidate to come along since Reagen,? Hell no, but he is a far better choice to run America then Obama. Remember we still have that choice and all freedoms are still intact.

What will the future with Obama bring? I don't know that I want to find that out.

Chaz