Hef Twin Busted for Catfight with Her Sis!

10/10/2008 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Hefner's new twin GFs don't just beat the living crap out of other people -- they also kick the s**t out of each other.

We've learned Karissa Shannon was arrested just two months before she and sis Kristina were pinched for aggravated battery back in January. In this case, however, she was popped for kicking her own twin sister in the face. Lovely.

Here's the blow-by-blow, according to the charge report: When cops showed up, Kristina was lying on the ground outside their apartment "wearing only blue jean pants" and "bleeding from her nose," while Karissa was standing over Kristina asking who had done this, "as if she had no idea what had happened."

Best part: a neighbor said he witnessed the one twin kicking the other twin in the face, though "he could not identify which sister was which." Karissa eventually fessed up.

#1FAN

All I know is they are the most classiest ladys I've ever met. They shine and take a room over with there vibrant personalitys. Have you seen the Aunt? She's A HOTTIE! Check on her!

Jolie54

"Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry"...that's what it says when you're going to post a comment on this site. Well, how did #3 manage to get their rhetoric in????? Is this some kind of conspiracy?????

RAS

I think that by Hef keeping these two FELONS around he brings huge discredit to the Playboy name. For 55 years Playboy and Hugh Hefner have fought many legal battle and have come out mostle on top, but with this, it is just inviting people to see playboy as a half way house for convicted felons. These girls are not only felons, but they are violent criminals that do not deserve to be associated witht the Playboy Enterprise. If I was Hugh Hefner or even Christie Hefner i would do away with those two girls before Playboy can be scrutinized and have their name drug through the mud. Kick them to the Curb immediately.

midi

entertainment only, please. no angry armchair poli-wanabees.

those twins - i bet they're in the mansion for ratings!

nsaustin

Thank you geezlouise. I read the whole story. I am copying and pasting it everywhere I can too. Some people like to hide under a rock, I happen to believe that KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!

Joy Sigle

nsaustin, It is not about living under a rock, it is about coming to TMZ for celebrity sleeze...not political banter. If I was on a news site or political site I woud have been more then happy to read her entire LOOOOOOONG post and maybe even think about her view points. but TMZ is not the place for it. PLEASE TMZ REMOVE HER POST AND MONITOR ALL COMMENTS BEFORE POSTING IT. PLEEEEEZE!

Toby Christensen

I knows Obama will be watchin' dez episodes.

drumchick

Geezlouise, I am voting for Obama so go screw yourself!

I think Hef picked these two girls because of their background- maybe he thinks it will make things more entertaining around the mansion. Holly, Kendra and Bridget must have gotten too complacent. Yikes!

Meowch

Ahh, she was just pissed because her sister only has two eyebrows-

tom

Hef needs to get a woman closer to his age, this is ridiculus.

Zara

which line is her true eyebrow?

wasted days and wasted nights

These two take Kendra's enthusiasm for contact sports to another level.

ugh

Ah, so sad...if these freaks/trailerparkbitches/hoes/skanks (whatever you choose to call them) spent half as much time on upkeep of their eyebrows as they do fighting we all wouldn't look so wide eyed like WTF when we see them.

Her real eyebrows are the lighter of the lines...the dark line (eyebrow) is from an eyebrow pencil.

And yeah, what happened to the poo splatter on her forehead, or is the other one? Inquiring minds wanna know.

sage

so...the twins turned 19 barely a week ago? my goodness. DOB 10/02/1989.

Toby Christensen

43. so...the twins turned 19 barely a week ago? my goodness. DOB 10/02/1989.
Posted at 7:22PM on Oct 10th 2008 by sage

God I KNOW HOT isn't it.

Hefs got himself not one, but TWO barely legals......mmmmm.

I bet Obama's gonna have himself a pair of them waitin' in the White House.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments