Hef Twin Busted for Catfight with Her Sis!

10/10/2008 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Hefner's new twin GFs don't just beat the living crap out of other people -- they also kick the s**t out of each other.

We've learned Karissa Shannon was arrested just two months before she and sis Kristina were pinched for aggravated battery back in January. In this case, however, she was popped for kicking her own twin sister in the face. Lovely.

Here's the blow-by-blow, according to the charge report: When cops showed up, Kristina was lying on the ground outside their apartment "wearing only blue jean pants" and "bleeding from her nose," while Karissa was standing over Kristina asking who had done this, "as if she had no idea what had happened."

Best part: a neighbor said he witnessed the one twin kicking the other twin in the face, though "he could not identify which sister was which." Karissa eventually fessed up.

scissors

White trash. I love it. They'll do ANYTHING for money. Remind me of my twin exs. Give Hef a few months and he'll have them convinced that they came from money and actually possess class.

I'd still do both of them at the same time.

Bethanne

I agree about the WINDBAG above, who tried to spoil a nice, fluffy little story I was reading. I also skipped it.
Hef will have a hard time finding another Holly. Pretty blondes are a dime a dozen, but she had real class. Kick those twins to the curb!

Lee

eeeeeewwwwww...come on Hef....with all of your resources this was the best you could come up with?? eeeeeewwwwww

OBAMA SUX

Thanks GEEZ for your info. So many don't want to hear the truth about their messiah! These Obama supporters are very mean nasty people just like my mother in law! LOL

Annette85

What a stupid psycho bitch. I cant believe for a second that Hef would knowingly associate himself and have a relationship with someone who exhibits such rotten behavior.

Maggie

So their 28 year old aunt Celeste Pullen, was out with them and Kristina's Jamaican boyfriend, Oneil Brown and everyone was drunk..they had JUST turned 18 too. I wonder if the boyfriend is the guy who was in the mugshot on her MySpace saying "I miss my baby" or something like that? Both of these girl's think they're black too. And they only date black guys, well up till now! I think the "aunt" is actually their dad's g/f's sister, but I'm not sure.
TMZ you are the best finding this crap. Keep digging cause there's a lot on their dad, mom, aunt and dad's g/f or wife that you'll find VERY interesting. Hef better run, and FAST.

BOEING 787

The anti-Obama crowd, the scapegoating and the lies that come from them is like the hysteria of 1930's Germany prior to the holocaust.

fans of President Obama

JeezLouise is a punk.
Hey Jeezlouise, leave TMZ now. We don't want to be harrassed with your biased garbage on EVERY TMZ blog. YOU ARE ANNOYING and the American people are tired of your winy ass. You're just MORE OF THE SAME.

Studly

BOEING 787, nothing is like the hysteria in the 30's prior to the holocaust.

nsaustin

HEY #50..."Obama is the anti-Christ" --LIAR LIAR!!! I'm not for Obama either, but don't make up lies!!! IT DOES NOT SAY IN Revelation that the anti-Christ is a muslim man in his 40's!!!!! Sorry, it doesn't. Read your bible YOURSELF dumbass, instead of believing rumors.

And it it NOT "The Book of RevelationS" - It is called 'The Book of REVELATION' or just 'Revelation'!

Back to the story--these two young girls are gonna get a lot of spankings from Hef!

toodlz

what does obama have to do with these two scanks?? seriously, does anybody care who the old perve pokes??? and let's face it, take away all his (hef of course) fame and money, and the geezer would be totally alone...

markbeaver

poor hef ... lost his holly, now this ... i can take your place, hef, while you go on a much needed vacation ... no charge

markbeaver

i want to help you hef .... take a vacation and let me take over ... no charge

something smells

SKANKS GONE WILD

BFly

If you dont have Kendra,Bridget and Holly the show is going to be a bust.

Too bad Hef didnt do a criminal backround check on his newest flings sounds like white trash to me and they are only 19 im sure they are money grubbing bitches that want nothing more then to publicize themselves and whynot do it by sleeping with an 82 year old icon.

Im really gonna miss Holly I truly felt that she really cared for Hef but at her age it truly is the time to figure out what she wants out of life and odviously she wanted a family and Hef couldnt do that for her.Hef can have any young blonde playmate why wouldnt he want quality not quanity.He had so much with Holly!

I love the show and the girls and I wish them all the best of luck and I hope to see more from them soon!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments