Hef's Twins Love Bottom Feeders

10/10/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Does something smell like rotting fish to you?

Just one year before they found their 82-year-old meal ticket and moved into the Playboy Mansion, 19-year-old twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon, were attached to a colder, deader creature -- this prize winning red snapper! The Shannons were obligated to pose with a winner of a spear fishing tournament in Florida back when they were working at a Wing House restaurant (think Hooters with better wings).

FYI -- Hef's not into red snapper ... he's all about the yellowtail.

UPDATE: Thanks to TMZ's loyal following of fishermen fans, we've learned the fish in question is not a Red Snapper, but rather a Hogfish. Our sincerest apologies.

ONE MORE THING: The comment about the wings was based on the opinion of the one guy in our newsroom who has actually been to Wing House. Our sincerest apologies to Hooters fans.

why so serious

i actually ate at that same very winghouse when i lived in jacksonville. I have to say there wings are REALLY good the only thing that is bad is that there meals come with potato chips instead of fries and o yeah they have a full bar with a badass jager dispenser.

Big Bear

Hef are these two crack hoes the best you can do for company?? You keep getting them younger and younger. The next ones will be too young to have a drivers license. Does the term jailbait mean anything to you old fella??

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

What fish???

tracey

They look different in every picture I've seen them in though still trailer trashy....

rareblacpearl

I don't think for one sec Hef is screwing anyone. I think these girls move in and are made to sign a gag order stating they will not reveal the truth about the private ongoing in the mansion bedroom of Hef. If it ever got out that hef wasn't able to get it up, without having a heart attack after using it, Playboy may loose it savor(well not in my eyes, but maybe to others).

Don't knock these chicks for using their hee hees, haa haas and nanas to get a free meal , let's face it looks get your far in life but also don't cry for them when they reach the age( around 24-25) when they realize there isn't anything left, time is running out and Hef WILL NOT marry, like Holly and the others before them.

I think it's hilarious TMZ had to say sorry for the mistaken identity of the fish and to hooters fans. I bet they have the same attorney's

o.k.

I'm bored and wasted 5 mins of my life I'll never ever get back.

greyghost57

Ker's WingHouse? Hands down better than those soggy, breaded wings at Hooters.

Triple Play

# 15 Hooter's has the best Snapper around

Brad

The fish is what their looking at?!

reece

as a floridian, i can guarantee that wing house wings are way better than hooters.

Jackie daniel Hayward CA

They are beautiful girls... but I think they looks SO MUCH BETTER HERE than they do in Playboy! Less is more girls!

kim

Wow Hugh has REALLY lowered his standards -( These girls look like 2 back water girls from Louisianna. He is a desperate man and they are desperate girls so I guess it is match made in heaven.

YUCK

Hef better watch himself. His new 19 year old sperm receptacles are VIOLENT. He should dump these 2 walking baby machine gold diggers off at the local hooters; that's about all they're good for...

Ahmed

WING HOUSE KICKS ASS.... BEST THING WHILE STUCK IN SCHOOL ALL NIGHT BACK IN 2003 ... LOVE THE WINTER PARK WINGHOUSE

V

I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH THESE GIRLS IF THEY ARE ON TGND!!!

I'M SAD FOR HOLLY & HEF =(

HOPE HOLLY IS OK!!!

notabunny

is this the best Hef can do? shame on you old man, get rid of these cheap hos

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments