"Home Alone" Dad Finally Cracks

10/10/2008 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Heard is an actor that's trying to lose a roll, not gain one.

The 63-year-old caught his breath after working out at a Hollywood gym on Thursday.

Keep it up, Johno!

jen

I THINK I AM FINALLY DONE WITH TMZ. THIS ISN'T FUNNY. IT IS TOTALLY STUPID. IT'S JUVENILE AND I AM ASHAMED THAT I EVER GOT HOOKED ON ONE OF THESE STUPID WEBSITES. THE WORLD IS GOING TO HELL IN AN HANDBASKET AND YOU SHOW US PICTURES OF SOME WASHED UP ACTORS BUTT CRACK. WE ARE TOLD ALL OF OUR LIVES NOT TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE AND TO BE NICE AND RESPECT OTHERS AND NOT TO HATE. YOU MAKE YOUR LIVING OFF OF DOING EXACTLY THAT AND CALL IT ENTERTAINMENT AND THEN FOR SOME REASON SOME OF US SUCKERS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO ON OUR LUNCH BREAK READ THIS CRAP. I AM GUILTY, BUT THIS IS NO LONGER ENTERTAINING. YOU GUYS ARE BREEDING HATE AND I HAVE TAKEN PART IN IT WAY TOO LONG. GOOD BYE CRUEL HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eve

whoa, he HAS put on weight
atleast he's trying to work it off =)
remember, drink lots of water and sweat,sweat, sweat!

Liz

TMZ, you really are a bunch of pigs!

dont know

He was so handsome in Home Alone--running through the airport with his fancy Burberry coat on--bet he can't fit into it now.....PIGGY!

Niki

Ok... I have to agree. Leave the poor guy alone. At least he, unlike many others, IS working out! Way to go John! The last place ANYONE should be made fun of is at the gym. People at the gym are trying to make changes and improve their own bodies and I am pretty sure their self images. There are plenty of fat staffers at TMZ who I am sure eat lots of McDonalds and do not go to the gym. Pathetic.

Joanne

This is just plain CRUEL.... He is trying to take the weight off. WHY DON'T YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT? You owe him an apology....

nope

Def not a nice thing to post. He was such a good looking man in that movie!

Jill-not fat

TMZ, as a avid reader of your site and aclaimed personal trainer/strength coach, I can't believe you would show this. The man is doing what 90% of the population doesn't do; sweating. Give him a break. he is doing far more then most of hollywood does, who keep there weight down be smoking crack and ciggs

vixis

You go Mr. Heard! I salute you for trying to loose weight, which most of this country needs to do and their not. At least you are doing it the right way rather than the Hollywood fakes out there and there are many who have it vacuumed, cut or stretched out. People need to get a life and leave those who are trying to live healthy alone, keep up the good work Mr. Heard...you have fans behind you.

Your mom

So, he's fat why is this news. How is this remotely funny, I've seen some of your staff not what I'd call thin. At least the man is trying to lose weight, besides if you've never been fat you don't know how it is.

safire

i have always thought he was a good looking man, stop hating

babydoll32

TMZ is disgusting and mean! What goes around comes around and, believe me, you've got PLENTY coming to you, JERKS!!

GypsyLaura

How sad when you are trying your best to get bashed. That is what makes you depressed and not care. Please stop this..your site is starting to remind me of the Enquirer.

ttyl

Lol you guys are so funny..."finally cracks" lol

jen

See TMZ you guys are juvenile. The only person who thinks this post is funny so far is number 14 who probably just jumped off the school bus from school where everyone makes fun of him so he comes home to laugh at you guys make fun of others.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments