Ryan Gosling to Pap

You're a 'Half'-Wit!

10/10/2008 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our photog was seriously man-crushing on Ryan Gosling yesterday -- and things may have worked out a little better if he didn't royally screw up the name of one of Ryan's recent flicks, "Half Nelson."

Ryan Gosling: Click to watch

CoolGirl2008

why don't you guys grow up and leave people alone.

2017 days ago

heather

that was, bar none, the best thing i've ever heard a celeb say to a pap. go MAKE A MOVIE with that camera. go and actually DO something with your life. it's not too late for you to actually add something to society instead of leeching off of it.

kudos ryan.

2017 days ago

Jackie daniel Hayward CA

He is BEYONE HOT!!!! LOVE the tat Ryan! He and his girl make THE BEST couple! Im so glad to see them back together again! I hope he builds her a house! lol I hope they are in love forever and make beautiful little babies!!!! Hold on to him Rachel! He's HOT!
x0x0x best of everything to you both! p.s. Shut UP TMZ!

2017 days ago

westvil1

he is too deliciously hot.

2017 days ago

Jackie

I wish I was kidding when I said he's one of the hottest men alive in my book. He's gorgeous. Not to mention the fact that he's half of the hottest celebrity couples, too.

2016 days ago

Kelli

Oh my, this guy in "The Notebook" has given me many happy thoughts! Total HOTNESS!!!

2016 days ago

peace

WOW, incredibly gorgeous man!

2016 days ago

judy

Is TMV making this out as nasty or what? Ryan was good-humored as usual ! He poked fun at himself (nucklehead)as well as saying the "Full" Nelson was going to be the sequel,making a joke about the video-guy's mistake! If he said anything about a half wit it was barely understandable to my ear (was he mumbling that at the end?) It would be like Ryan to not make a big deal about it, especially with his sister and friend there, right? Glad to see him taking it in "stride".Love his character and grace. Can't wait to see more of Ryan on screen and in interviews. I'm one of those people he mentioned that had "given up on movies' when he was talking about Lars and the Real Girl in one interview. I tell everyone about that movie. It did renew my hope in movies as a whole .I found it very moving and relative to the isolation that occurs in so many souls . I 'm thankful for a such a vulnerable and transparent actor opening up and sharing his feelings about the work he is doing and letting us into the intereior of his craft !

2009 days ago