Eddie and Arsenio Party Like it's 1988

10/11/2008 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If there is a "Coming to America" sequel in the works, the world just got a whole lot brighter.
Eddie and Arsenio: Click to watch!
Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall kicked it at One Sunset in Hollywood last night. Apparently Eddie's fame can make anyone relevant again.

Toby Christensen

Good to see old Triangle Head again.

2021 days ago

fans of President Obama

These talented men are iconic in Hollywood. Good to see them doing well.

2021 days ago

teksazsyz

Hey TMZ, Lisa Marie Presley had her twins TUESDAY! Where are you?

2021 days ago

frankiestage

Both men were at the top of their games in "Coming To America." Especially Arsenio. His secondary characters (the barber and the preacher) were pure comedic genius.

2021 days ago

nique

Sequel? Um, the first one sucked

2021 days ago

Moreaces

I cant stand this dead beat, Eddie

2021 days ago

deezeey

This two are both washed up has been. And, it's a shame because Eddie is a very talented actor and Arsenio was a good talk show host...........BUT...........Eddie's ego got waaayyyy to big and the inability to do the right thing in his personal life cost him some personal fav votes in the public eye. And Arsenio was an real good talk show host replacing Joan Rivers. Than, his show got to "ghetto" and viewers started dropping like flies!!!

2021 days ago

DJ Slick D

Yo Arsenio you do your thing homie! woot woot woot woot remember that homie? and things that make ya say hmmmm I used to love watching yo show homie that was off the heezie fo sheezy home boy! I'm gonna have to say one love to the man Arsenio yall, This be one bad brotha yall, woot woot woot woot! man I loved that shiznit home boy, they should bring the Arsenio man back yall, woot woot woot woot!!! hmmmmm!!!! If you think DJ am is coo yall should check me out yall that foo can't match a beat or scratch on time to save his life and the songs he plays are a joke id be ashamed of myself if I performed like that man! But then again I'm the baddest DJ on earth and G's can't hang with me Slick D from the SF Bay its music I play for the ladies I lay all damn day cause other DJ's are gay yeah and ya don't stop cause it's the mic I rock and ya say dont stop, Slick D Slick D He's the man He mixes all day from here to Japan and I'm out like trout yall! *Rock It Out" -David-

2021 days ago

Eric Draven

A shame... all that collective talent now wasted... Eddie's doing bad movie after bad movie (HINT, HINT: "Meet Dave"... You know a movie's bad when you don't even go to your own premiere...) and Arsenio has just been in cancelled show limbo for God knows how long. A "Coming to America" sequel I'm hoping is just a bad joke....

2021 days ago

namers

C'mon, Arsenio's impression of HL: "I'ma lawyer" was funny.

2021 days ago

Comeon

Eddie was cool til he denied being the father of that adorable baby girl and then was later proven by dna to be the father. what a jerk.

2020 days ago

xbEbEx

hasbins! noone cares about them anymore..why they are even considered new is beyond me!

2020 days ago

NikkiC

Guys! This one was boring! for a good celebrity blog, go to: www.newjonas.com

2020 days ago

concerned white guy

Hey Arenio,how many years have you been kissing Murphy's ASS ? You have no talent,your only black when your guest are black and Murphy has ten times more talent then you,just ask Leno.He made fun of you on hid show and you were to dumb to know it.......lol

2020 days ago

mary goldwater

I THINK ITS GREAT TO SEE THEY ARE STILL FRIENDS.....i REMEMBER WHEN ARSENIO HAD THE HOTTEST TALK SHOW ON T.V. HE WAS VERY SINCERE ABOUT THINGS AND EDDIE MURPHY WAS CYNICAL..SAD TO SAY EDDIE WAS RIGHT..I STILL THINK ARSENIO WAS WAY AHEAD OF HIS TIME...HOPEFULLY BARACK OBAMA WILL PROVE HIM RIGHT. ALL THE BEST, MARY

2020 days ago