Cindy Crawford -- Palin Minion?

10/12/2008 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin is speaking to the hockey moms of America. But really, how much difference is there between soccer and hockey?

Cindy Crawford was carting her kid to and from soccer practice yesterday. Could it be -- Cindy is a Palin recruit? We're guessing not. Check out what's on her chest.

EZ

#14 I agree with everything said and most democrats feel the same way

AL K HOLIC

I am a democrat and I will vote for Obama in nov he may not be perfect but he is better the McCain . JM has been in Wahington too long he is part of the problem. I think we should put some type of term limit on the U.S. senate maybe no more then 3 terms and your out this would make for a better turn over in Wahington.

Jake

And the condemned will wear the mark of the beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rip It Up

Cindy Crawford and Obama are both ass wipes. They can both go to hell.

AL K HOLIC

# 19 Bush has already put us their!

Rip It Up

#20, you can kiss Obama's lying ass, but the rest of us don't have to.

American Dream

Cindy Crawford continues to be an awesome role model for us all. GO OBAMA!! It's America's only chance at not becoming a third world country, you blatant idiots!

AL K HOLIC

# 19 and 21 you sound just like bad temper john mccain

drumchick

Poster FYI, oh yeah, we have seen that McCain has the "experience" to lead this country. Oh wait, no we haven't. But if Obama is elected, won't this whole country be in the same state of woe as the state of Illinois? Won't we all be devil worshipers and Muslims and Al-Qaeda? Oh wait- Illinois seems to be OK. But don't we want to have things the same as they have been for the past 8 years....? Oh wait, no, this administration has sucked on several different levels. But aren't Democrats responsible since thet are in control of the congress? Oh wait, that has only been for the past 11 months.
Boy, I sure am confused!!

kristen

drumchick - holy crap, i understand you might have been trying to make a point, but NOTHING you said made any sense. and the "oh wait" got old after the second time you said it, dang.

Mik

Washingtonpost.com "5 Myths about those Tinseltown Liberals"

vla815

Is it wrong to think her son is "doable?"

drumchick

sorry kristen, I should have said it in simpler terms.

Rip It Up

Obama = Lying MF

romil1

12. I have waited for this moment with bated breath. I only ever vote for whomever Cindy Crawford is voting for. She is a celebrity AND she has her own line of low end furniture. Surely she knows a thing or two about presidential elections. Surely. Obama it is. Thank you, Cindy. And thank YOU, TMZ. Without you I would be a lost voter.
Posted at 12:40PM on Oct 12th 2008 by Seriously?

Another celebrity whore endorses Obama - big surprise! I just want to know why anyone would go out of their way to make their son look feminine. He looks more feminine everytime I see him but I guess mother knows best!