New Kids Fans

Go Nucking Futs

10/12/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How did this possibly happen? Last night in Las Vegas, the New Kids arrived at LAX Nightclub to the kind of crowd that used to go bonkers for 'em 20 years ago. Repeat. 20 years ago.

1012_new_kids_video-1
A quote from our guy in Vegas: "In all my years in Vegas, I've never seen such pandemonium over anybody."

David

That had to be staged. Who cares anymore about those old guys?

Mike Hunt

Very clever Tucking FMZ!!!

michelle

These guys have some serious loyal fans! Long live the BLOCK!

Kristen

The Block is back and all you haters better get used to it! The guys are better than ever and the fans are reacting to that. I don't know how, but these guys are only getting better. There are a hell of alot more of us out there, so the earlier poster who was hating, get over yourself. You may need to stage and fake things in your life, but all 5 of these guys are studs and dont need to.

Valerie

I was at the concert in Sacramento... And was lucky enough to meet them before the show. I'm not even a little surprised that fans went nuts in Vegas. Wish I were there! I still don't have my voice back yet and the show was on Thursday.

Sidney

Oh yes, they are back! I've already heard stories from that night that have left me disappointed in some of the boys. tisk tisk.

Noneya

I was at the sacrmento concert too, and my BFF met Donnie. They are awesome, they rule and that's all there is too it. They are amazing, and they still love their fans. So all the haters can rot!

Jenny

Haha Donnie was so nice to all of them! Joey is still the cutest tho.

Patricia

Sidney, prey tell!

p1tey1

They seem like really decent guys and I wish them much success in their second act!!!!!

Triple Play

# 5 Kristen, Pleaze put down your vibrator and sony walkman cassette player. The "Block" have cancelled shows all over the country due to a lack of ticket sales. Kristen it is over for the "Block" and you

codestud3

wow, now this explains the crowds of zombie-eyed obama fanatics... anyone can get a crowd if they plan it...

Patricia

I was at the San Jose show and got to meet them too. Had one of the best nights ever!!!! NKOTB fans are the most devoted, aggressive and wild fans and we could probably power the earth with our energy. No joke! Seeing is believing!! Go on tour again NKOTB!!

Jesus not Jesus

Jesus not Jesus

I saw NKOTB in San Jose this past Friday and I can tell you poster #1 and MOST ESPECIALLY #12 [BDG] that the 50,000 screaming fans, 95 percent girls/women, would heartily disagree with you! My wife, a long time fan, like the others at the concert, enjoyed a show that I thought was excellent and totally marvelled at the fact that they have not been around for [MORE CORRECTLY] 15 years and yet drew standing room ONLY crowds! My ears are STILL ringing from just the screaming! Oh yes, The BLOCK is back and they are bigger than ever. If you like singing done with a backtrack like Brit-Brit et al. then go ahead and enjoy that garbage, The BLOCK is here to stay! [second post]

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments