Big Bro's Memphis -- Destined for Brokeness

10/13/2008 6:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He took in about $80 grand from CBS, but "Big Brother Ten" loser Robert "Memphis" Garrett is living proof that money can't buy class.
Memphis: Click to watch
The part time "mixologist" was out in Hollywood this weekend bragging about what he's gonna do with his insane cash flow to anyone who'd listen. Unfortunately, we did.

Memphis

You suck!!!! He has no class.

Erin

BOOYAH! Okay, I have always hated those first comments, but this is the first time I have seen the opportunity to be first! btw, I think memphis is pretty hot :P

Chaz

"First" just means that you loom over TMZ all day to get up to date "news" and that your life is really just a pathetic waste. I mean, to brag about being first in a blog? Who the F cares...seriously! What a bunch of dumbasses

Aly

That's not bad at all...please. He's too hot to be broke. I'd buy a mixologized drink from him anyday.

SW

Memphis hot? I doubt it, This guy has man boobs and is kind of chunky

Lucinda

Whats your problem-There is nothing wroung with the comments he made-Good luck Memphis-letsdothislikejudis

lucy

Memphis is full of Class ! letsdothislikejudas.com

Just call me trailer trash....

L*O*S*E*R

pathetic putz

lilyx

Memphis has a huge pic of Al Pacino from the movie "Scarface" on his myspace! Hmm.. I wonder what else he is doing with his Big Brother winnings! :-)

Little Bit

Memphis Bob was asked and he answered-he was just being himself and that self is pretty cool!:)

Mark

In the house Menphis was all about being a better boyfriend when he got out to his girlfriend. Spending time doing what she liked ect...
IT SEEMS BY HIS COMMENTS THAT WAS VERY SHORT LIVED, i sos nor see his girlfriend there and his words were he just got back from seeing Dan.. Sounds like he made those commwnra in rhw BB house and then when he got out he went back to thinking only about Memphis.

twixxbars

i'mvery pleased with Dan winning 1st place and Memphis winning 2nd.
i will check out their clothing line.. i have high expectations guys!!

sushi

He's a fat douchebag with manboobs who is so effing stupid it defies credulity.

barry Gordy is genius

NO GEORGE W. PALIN

SARAH PALIN CAN BE VP... OF DEEZ NUTS

NO GEORGE W. PALIN

lc

As much as I love Big Brother .. Dan and Memphis are morons for thinking that they are going to make money off their clothing line. Tick tock I hear their 15 minutes are almost up.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments