Ed McMahon Will Work for Food

10/13/2008 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed far better than your average homeless person, Ed McMahon was adamant during a walk in NYC that he will "do whatever I have to do" to get away from the financial black hole he's been floating in. Hopefully, Ed meant that in general terms.
Ed MacMahon: Click to view!

Kooky Fan

Ed's wife is a total skank...but I'd still hit it

Harley Rider

OMG! That thing scared me

let's save the world

The Obama-Biden Democrats and their liberal, allied interest groups are spending more than $1 billion to defeat the republican ticket in critical races across the country. They're flooding the airwaves and stuffing mailboxes with misleading information, and in some cases flat out lies about them.

The truth is that far-left groups in this country will do anything to help the Obama-Biden Democrats win the White House and maintain their majorities in Congress. And last week, they're going even further to win.

The left-wing activist group, ACORN, is now under investigation for voter registration fraud in a number of battleground states. ACORN's political action committee has endorsed Barack Obama and Senator Obama himself has said, "I have been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career." The Obama Campaign even paid more than $800,000 to an ACORN affiliate for "get out the vote activity." And now we find out that ACORN is suspected of voter registration fraud.

America, we can't allow leftist groups like ACORN to steal this election! dn't vote for them

Harley Rider

IM BLIND

My2Cents

I think Ed's problem is standing to his left. Lose the dead weight.

Jeff Dranetz

He's walking next to that financial black hole.

Triple Play

The Black Hole is next to him in that clip. She is the reason the old boy is broke. OBTW she is a dog

Kay

I thought he was so disabled he had to resort to suing his friends. He looks pretty happy for a guy who's supposed to be in constant agony.

Triple Play

Ed is a reverse Hugh Hefner Hef likes young Skanks and Ed likes old Skanks

ValoHalo

Is that a guy with Ed?

Chaz

Who is the guy Ed is with? One of Eddie Murphy or Danny Bonaduce's friends?

bw

Bryon Wolf Dressed far better than your average homeless person, Bryon Wolf Ed McMahon was adamant during a walk in NYC that he will "do whatever I have to do" to get away from the financial black Bryon Wolf hole he's been floating in. Hopefully, Ed meant that in general terms. Bryon Wolf

Black Power

Someone should tell him to have his eyes checked. I think he has a Mexican drag queen tailing him.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

Wow, polygrip really does work !

Ron

Who is that with him? Dr. Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments