« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim's K's Ass -- Worshipped by Saints

10/13/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reggie Bush, Kim KardashianThere's a reason NFL star Reggie Bush has been tearing it up in the field lately and it all has to do with where Kim Kardashian decides to park her incredibly important derriere.

In the three New Orleans Saints games Kim has attended this year (including yesterday's game against the Raiders), her man tied an NFL punt return record, set his season high receiving mark and scored 5 of his 8 TDs. Take that Jessica Simpson!! (**cough, cough, jinx, cough**)

And get this -- right after Reggie racked up another 2-TD game yesterday, Saints coach Sean Payton gave Kim a big hug. He did the same thing last week when Bush broke off two electrifying punt returns on Monday Night Football.

Saints Nation has caught on too -- we hear the fans are chanting her name at home games. If only they watched "Dancing with the Stars."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wendyreed

Ummmm no. i go to the saints games (and i'm from texas) and i have club level seating and nobody chants kim k's name! the fans are into the "GAME" and dancing out of their seats when they score, not being pre-occupied with kim and her "ass-ets"

Helllloooo

WHY DOES KIM K LIE SOOOOO DAMN MUCH???? I've been to 2 Saints games thus far and I have NEVER heard fans chant her name! They chant "Reggie" or "Deuce" Again, WHY DOES KIM K LIE SOOOOO DAMN MUCH?

Barbara Lee

I AM NOW SURE THAT KK HAS EITHER STOCK IN TMZ OR HER BFF IS A HIGH RANKING EMPLOYEE !!!!
SHE IS SO PATHETIC AND SO IS HE BECAUSE HE THINKS HE NEEDS TO STAY WITH HER SO THAT HE DOESN'T LOOK ANY WORSE FOR WEAR THAN HE ALREADY DOES !!! I HAVE HAD A GOOD LOOK AT HER ASS-ETS AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE PADDED GIRDLES THAT EVERYONE WORE IN THE 70'S !!!! I AM WILLING TO BET $$$ ON IT !!!! AND, SHE IS TOO YOUNG FOR IT TO BE SAGGING THE WAY IT DOES !!! I AM 59 AND I WILL PUT MY ASS-ETS AGAINST HERS ANY DAY AND WIN !!!! THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A NATURAL BOOTY !!!!! COMPARE HERS TO J HO, I MEAN J LO-NOW J LO HAS A NATURAL !!!!

saintsfan25

I am a season ticket holder for the Saints games, and we do NOT scream Kim's name!!!!!!! TMZ, get your facts straight! We scream Deuce or Reggie....NOT Kim!!!!! I have NEVER heard a Kim chant in the Superdome! Saints fans go for the game not for Kim!!!!!!!

mary

How can you say that Saints fans chant Kim's name. Did she send y'all a press release and you did not verify it before printing it? Is that how you handle all your stories? NO ONE CHANTS KIM'S NAME AT THE DOME!!!! Get it right TMZ..............

exotic-beauty

Shouldn't those lipstick stains be on Reggie's groin area as well..

I'M ME

I HAVE BEEN AT EVERY SAINTS GAME SO FAR, AND NOBODY IS CHANTING HER NAME.. AND KEEP YOUR IGNORANT COMMENTS TO YOURSELF BUCKSHOT. F.Y.I..NATTY MEANS NEAT IN APPERRANCE. PURE, FINE AND ELEGANT, SO THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT. NEW ORLEANS WILL NEVER DIE....WHO DAT

Keisha

This is funny. Kim must have sent TMZ this story after her dumb move on the other popular blog site where in an effort to prove her perfect relationship with Reggie that she spilled the beans on Reggie collecting money in college - which is against the rules.

Reggie is playing well because of Reggie.Kim has been at games where the Saints loss, so....
Kim has also been MIA when Reggie performed well so....
LOL

I laugh at how football fans think a girlfriend, friend or whatever can be a jinx or savior. Reggie and Kim were together last year when he was bombing so if she is a good luck charm, what happened then? LOL. Coach Peyton hugged, Kim?...again, funny.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4