Lindsay

You Missed a Spot

10/13/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange you glad you didn't leave the house forgetting to rub self-tanner on your feet and ankles?

Lindsay Lohan
Despite LiLo's fashion foot pas, she still looks pretty good.

Kooky Fan

Consult George Hamilton for you tanning needs

2011 days ago

walla walla wife's a b*tch

HARVEY'S GOT THE SAME PROBLEM!

Harley Rider

Nice LiLo

ShameAboutRaisins

That is really pretty gross. Did she not notice that standing in front of a mirror? (And, like always, her feet look like they'd be sticky.)

Kat

Gee... I guess nobody at TMZ has ever worn ankle socks while out in the sun.

nacho

that is freaking hilarious!!! and don't you think Sam who is probably down at that end anyways would have noticed????

p1tey1

Those shoes are slammin......luvs em!

let's save the world

The Obama-Biden Democrats and their liberal, allied interest groups are spending more than $1 billion to defeat the republican ticket in critical races across the country. They're flooding the airwaves and stuffing mailboxes with misleading information, and in some cases flat out lies about them.

The truth is that far-left groups in this country will do anything to help the Obama-Biden Democrats win the White House and maintain their majorities in Congress. And last week, they're going even further to win.

The left-wing activist group, ACORN, is now under investigation for voter registration fraud in a number of battleground states. ACORN's political action committee has endorsed Barack Obama and Senator Obama himself has said, "I have been fighting alongside ACORN on issues you care about my entire career." The Obama Campaign even paid more than $800,000 to an ACORN affiliate for "get out the vote activity." And now we find out that ACORN is suspected of voter registration fraud.

America, we can't allow leftist groups like ACORN to steal this election! dn't vote for them

Kat

To newsflash: Keep your political B.S. to yourself or go find a political blog. People surfing TMZ are not looking to hear your crap.... we want tons of mindless entertainment in the form of celebrity scandal... that's all.... we don't give a shinizzle about you or your views!

DJS

she is a skank.

LeeLee

Her style quotient has seriously deteriorated in the last year. From her daily leggings and lumberjack outfits to this fugly dress and others, she is no longer a player on the fashion scene, is she?

Teresa

maybe her leggings have secret tanning beds inside.

HOLY CROCODILE

I had a Birthday Friday and not a soul on here acknowledged.I think she is still a hottie even at my age.

DaveO

I would think she would have a fake tan if her feet were tanned. Leave it to TMZ to stirr up the shiznit. I really don't like her except maybe in the sack she could even bring Sam I would do her too. I think I can bring them both back to the right team.

stephc5