Lindsay

You Missed a Spot

10/13/2008 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange you glad you didn't leave the house forgetting to rub self-tanner on your feet and ankles?

Lindsay Lohan
Despite LiLo's fashion foot pas, she still looks pretty good.

Esq

She always looks so dirty, like she needs to be scrubbed down with soap and clorox. Especially her face.

Jackie daniel Hayward CA

I think she look good.. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!! Who made it? But I noticed her feet LONG before TMZ posted it (you kept me waiting TMZ, for the FIRST TIME! lol) She REALLY should have fixed that before heading out of the house! LOL Lilo!!!!!

Buster

Nice to see her standing on carpet as opposed to eating it.

kim

What do you expect, She is a OBAMA supporter. She's got to represent her man.LOLOLOLOL

Vintage '51

anokie: "Happy "belated" Birthday. How old are you now, eighteen?

MeLrose

Nacho Mamma
LMAO,,,, That was so rude but so funny ! Tnx u made me laugh out loud for the first time all day,,,,,,,,,,,

MercyHumppe

I was a huge Lindsay Lohan fan, still am in a way. Most of the things people hated about her are what I liked about her. She wasn't rebellious so much as she was trying to survive in shark-infested waters with an insane family. Unlike most people in Hollywood, I understood her plight, and why she would lose herself in drugs and sex. And I appreciated her spunk while rooting for her to sort it all out.

But amazingly, becoming lesbian has not made her more interesting. It has made her downright dull, sometimes even annoying. A typical Los Angeles fruitcake espousing the same tired views. It feels like the pod people have gotten to her. Luckily I think -- I'm sure -- that this is temporary. So now I'm rooting for her to go back to hetero promiscuity.

ee

My 9 year old just asked if she had socks on... bwhaha

texasgirl40

WT!!!! Did she did her feet in the sand and fall asleep on the beach or what?

osama barrack hussein

SHE BUTT NASTY..LOOK LIKE MAFUKC CASPER DA GHOST ALSO LOOKS LIKE CRAPPY LAY TOO.

osama barrack hussein

ID STILL LEAVE DAT FACE DANGLIN WIT AH FAT AZZ NUTTY DO YO BUT ID BOUNCE RIGHT AFTER NO DOUBT.

osama barrack hussein

LIKE MY GREAT POPS ALWAYS SAID SOME GIRLS YA JUST GOTTA LEAVE DER FACE DANGLIN WIT WARM NUTTY THEN IMMEDIATELY BOUNCE..

osama barrack hussein

BLIND HER EYES WIT AH PEARL NECKLACE DEN BOUNCE HA HA.

LongJohn69

Someone needs to get fired for that blunder.

Fernando Valenzuela

damn those are some ugly ass chanklas!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments