Megan

In the Middle

10/13/2008 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We were at the L.A. County Courthouse Friday when Brian Austin Green showed up with Megan Fox...and we know what went down.

Megan & Brian: Click to watch
Our sources say Brian's baby mama, actress Vanessa Marcil, took him to court over their custody arrangement. We're told Vanessa has been complaining lately about a lot of things, but the hour-and-a-half hearing was more about fine-tuning than re-doing the custody arrangement.

As for Megan, we're told she was only in court for moral support. She did not testify. Suffice it to say, Vanessa won't be looking to make Megan her BFF. Maybe one reason -- Vanessa turns 40 on Wednesday. Megan is a smokin' 22.

Ashley

Are you kidding? Vanessa is 10 times more beautiful and sexy than trashy Megan Fox. Megan should go pose for Playboy or something...lol...

Kellie

Vanessa is beautiful...Megan looks trashy to me. David Sliver is a D-bag.

Chaz

Vanessa Marcil is way hotter than Megan Fox. Fox looks like a prostitue most of the time. Plus, Vanessa is not only a freakin knockout, but is also a talented Emmy award winning actress. As for as Vanessa being 40, I'd take her at 40 over most 20 year old chicks any day of the week. Guarantee that Fox will look like an aged hag when she's 40.

jm

Vanessa is beautiful. Megan Fox is kind of tarty - doncha think???

Switch

" Fine tuning " translated

Las Vegs - dropped starring Vanessa Marcil

Terminator - making money starring Brian Austin Green

conclusion... bitch wants more money

wordzup

Ah um, nothing is wrong with turning 40. Everyone will eventually unless they die beforehand. I'm 40 and feel and look better than I did 20 years ago. 40 is the new 20. Didn't you catch that memo?

Dale

I think I would take Vanessa any day. Tmz..You need to do a vote on "Who would you " between Vanessa and Megan.

My2Cents

And one day Miss Fox will be 40. And?? Who cares how old they are. But remember, there is no substitute for experience. My only problem with Brian & Vanessa is that they named their kid "Cacious". Um, it's a white baby. Oh, and for "Maranda"... Go tell your mommie that incorrectly spelling "Miranda" does not make you trendy. It makes you stupid. I'm betting Maranda was a teen pregnancy. lmao.

ttyl

They make a nice couple. Megan is the hottest girl on the planet..no one can take that from her.

TMZ Fraternity

Thank You TMZ...Of course a 22 year old would beat out these old hollywood bags..lol

When you are in your 40's you are no longer appealing. You may look pretty, but nobody wants tha Roast Beef you are selling..haha

Kat

Vanessa Marcil is just absolutely beautiful. I think she is better looking than Fox.

ValoHalo

Megan in Playboy? She should be in some other skanky mag.

Jamie

Megan Fox has to be the most overrated chick in Hollywood right now. Everything about her just screams "cheap".

Karen

COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE for Megan to be there. Clearly, she's YOUNG. A mature woman knows to stay out of affairs between men and their exes--ESPECIALLY where their children are concerned. I googled that Vanessa chick because I had no idea who any of these people are. I must say, she is VERY pretty--yes, moreso than Megan. I'm so sure she's not worried or intimated by the attention seeking tart who was FOOLISH enough to show up at the hearing to give her BOYFRIEND "moral" support.

Karen

Oh yeah, he's a douche bag for unnecessarily dragging Megan into his drama.
And she's some kinda fool for agreeing. Of course, she's very young, so she gets a pass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments