The Lamas Gals -- Plastic Makes Perfect

10/13/2008 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When it comes to plastic surgeons, the Lamas girls like to keep it in the family.
Shane & Dr. Frank: Click to watch
Shayne Lamas, Lorenzo's daughter and "Bachelor" wannabeen, was out this weekend with Dr. Frank Ryan -- the same doc who's giving her ex-stepmother Shauna Sand a new boob job and endless "injectables."

Shayne called Shauna a "doll" ... yeah, of the Real variety.

Ralph

The Doc look like he has been sucking on the injectable juce too.

2013 days ago

Vajayjay

I'm sorry but that is one UGLY man!!! It's obvious she is with him for one reason only~! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2013 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

could you PLEASE just get that disgusting photo of Madonna and Brit off this page? It seriously just creeps the flip out of me... thank you

2013 days ago

Reta

I couldn't STAND this chick all the way from the very beginning of
the show she was on, I knew then what he didn't know, that she was a
fake and only in it for the publicity, to get her "name" out there,
seeing as NO ONE had ever heard of her before for "acting", her
"acting" on the show only fooled one person... the poor bachelor fool.

She looks and sounds like a fake plastic barbie doll skank...the
boobs are obvious fakes, the hair is fake blonde, her itsy bitsy voice
makes my ears bleed...there is no way in bloody HELL this woman will
EVER get a "real" acting gig in a bona fide big screen pic....she's
just not up to par...she's only good for one thing....pretending to
have an orgasm while moaning OOOO-AAAAAH to whatever loser is piling
into her that moment!!!

2013 days ago

Gia

Yeah, what Reta said!

2013 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

I'd screw Shayne Lamas. Real good. I'd give her THE BUSINESS.

2012 days ago

Kat

I don't think she is really that cute. Maybe it is the photo??

2012 days ago

Vajayjay

Like mother like daughter.....those of you who know them know exactly what I mean......

2012 days ago

Vajayjay

Ok that man is SCARY looking!!!!!

2012 days ago

shirliana

THIS FOR NUMBER 4:

I FULLY AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS.... SHE IS FAKE ALL THE WAY.... PLASTIC SURJEON AT HER SIDE.... I KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW, SHE WAS TRYING TO GET HIM... BUT I WONDER DOES SHE LOVE HIM??? I DOUBT IT.. SHE IS JUST THERE FOR PUBLICITY....... I COULD NOT STAND HER GUTS FROM DAY ONE OF THAT SHOW... SHE SHOWED SHE HAD MONEY AND I DO HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT...... SHE DOES NOT CARE LESS ABOUT THIS MAN... SHE IS DESPERATE .. THAT'S IT.....

2012 days ago

PolarBear

Shauna Sand spells COOL in my dictionary. That's the PolarBear-Webster unabridged Dictionary of COOL.

2012 days ago

Vajayjay

Dr Frank Ryan D.O.B May 1960...Shayne's father Lorenzo Lamas D.O.B. January 1958 TWO YEARS APART! Nuff Said!

2012 days ago

PolarBear

Why do I get the feeling that Shauna Sand is about to make a major change in her life? Something really nifty, productive, independent, postiive, something of her own, maybe teaming up with creative people. Yep.

2011 days ago

PolarSkanks

First off, I wonder if "PolarBear" is really Shauna. Shauna we all know it's you and if you really have something in the works with creative people other than the people who make your lucite hooker shoes, then it would be on major networks getting publicity. Secondly, it's obvious that this family is screwed up and and doesn't have their priorities in order. How many men has Shayne been with since she left Matt? She sure gets around, huh? I hope these guys who are bedding this girl down are getting tested for diseases! She's not the brightest bulb of the family that's for sure. All she wants this guy for is to pay her bills and once he realizes he's being used, he'll dump her washed up ass too. Matt you are way better off without her! She's no good and we could all tell she was faking it on the show, unfortunately you were duped.

2011 days ago

Vajayjay

I know this family personally & I can tell you that Polar Bear is not Shauna...Polar Bear is 99.9% of the time a very intellegent person & knows me by my usual name which I can not say now...the Lamas family is one of the most screwed up families around and they can thank their parents for it! Polar Bear should stick to politics!!!

2010 days ago