« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Docs Send Tom Brady on a Chair Route

10/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has 100% confirmation -- Tom Brady is in a wheelchair.

Earlier today, the busted up Patriots QB was spotted -- by one of our awesome spies -- being wheeled around at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic in Los Angeles -- the same place he went under the knife to fix his wounded left knee.

Brady was rockin a baseball cap, and had one leg up in the chair. He didn't exactly look like he was celebrating, but who does at a doctor's office!?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Hahahaha

I'm First!!!

Cheese925

He just had major surgery and he's been bouncing around like he have a hangnail removed.. He probably went into the doctors office and when the doctor saw the swelling that he still has and the doctor told to sit his @ss down somewhere.

duh

You have "spies" at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic clinic? Seriously, there is no doubt I hate paparazzi. Why don't your "spies," aka, people who are supposed to be WORKING at the clinic, not provide confidential info to TMZ about a patient recovering from surgery.

Jennifer Bouldack

Ok, I am considered by my friends, family, co-workers and business associates to be quite an intelligent person. I humbly accept their description, only I know that I am not a sharp as I once was. However, what I really don't understand is, uh, this whole story. Uhm. What is the point? I don't get it. Ok. Tom Brady was seen in a wheelchair. Ok. I get that. He recently had surgery, that is well-known. He didn't look like he was celebrating. I don't understand. Is he supposed to look like that? Pats lost on Sunday, so no celebration there. For that matter, he also didn't look like he was exfoliating. He doesn't look like he's castigating, or hibernating, or luxuriating or even masturbating. Why did the writer choose that he didn't look like he was celebrating?

So, no secret Tom Brady just had surgery and has a bum leg, so no big surprise he could be found in a wheelchair, so I am really at a loss here. Can someone help me and tell me what this is about? Sorry to take up your time, but I'm a pretty smart cookie and I just don't get it. I guess my glory days are over.

tracey

Hey Joan this is TMZ, what do you expect?! Stupidity is the name of their game.

Jennifer Bouldack

Errrr. that was supposed to say "only I know that I am not as sharp as I once was..."
See. I told you I'm slipping.

STFU

Most clinics and hospitals put patients in wheelchairs while they are there as a means to avoid a lawsuit. They don't want him to fall while walking around on a bad leg.

Laura

Well I hate Tom Brady and hope he never plays again.....yes I am sure he is in the wheelchair as a precaution at the clinic, that is standard procedure...I am sure he still has swelling and probably should be in a wheelchair until he is cleared. Yes I guess this story has no point, but who cares. We all just actually read it, that is TMZs point. But it makes me happy to know he is in pain. Yes, I guess I am heartless, oh well!

Cindy

Geez Joan, write a book why dontcha? What's so hard to figure out? TMZ is a gossip site, and a hugely popular one at that. If their reporting bothers you so much, stay away from this site. Chill, Pill.

bb

He is so damn sexy!!!

Pam

Tmz show me a photo of Brady in a wheelchair leaving or entering the hospital. Yesterday you had a picture of him walking without crutches and holding his son. Today he is in a wheelchair.Show us a video of this or tmz made this up.

Jennifer Bouldack

Cindy, dear, I will write as little, or as much, as I desire. As for your suggestion that I write a book, thank you for the suggestion, but no, I don't think so. I have no desire to write a book at this time. If that changes, I'll come back to this site to report the change. And what is so hard to figure out is exactly what I said. I believe I was clear, even if I am slipping in my intelligence. I didn't get the point of the story. I was not pro the story, or anti the story, I just didn't understand the story and was asking what what the writer was trying to tell us.

And as for your demand that I stay away from the site if their reporting bothers me, I am going to have to say no again on that one. Whether their reporting bothers me or not, I will continue to come to the site if I choose, and I will continue to leave comments here, if I choose.

Finally, I don't know who Pill is whom you are instructing to chill, but if I come across that person, I will be sure to pass along your demand.

MorrisR

Tom, get better soon. NFL needs you. Patriots' fans love you and all others at least respect you. You are the best!

Jennifer Bouldack

Ooops, Cindy, I put an extra "what" in my sentence. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

#645732 - Cell Block H

I once saw a monkey in a wheelchair. It was funny. Not that TMZ would find it funny.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments