Hef's Evil Twins Bust Out

10/14/2008 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a couple Vegas cocktail waitresses on the loose, the Shannon sisters escaped Hugh Hefner's clutches for a night out -- and nobody was injured!
Shannon Twins: Click to watch
They didn't say much about their past arrests for alleged battery ... but those mug shots really say it all.

Luke Warmwater

They need implants...STAT!

Sono

They cleanup pretty good, but deep down you know they're the definition of white trash.

JEN2K

Heff's just trying to do "" PARIS HILTON "" better than the original. I think he's succeded. These two are a breath of clean fresh all American apple pie air after Kendra. So what if they care enough to fight when something really matter to them. At least they're not dead inside like the Police want everyone to be.

Heff's the man !

ick

slutty sluts..... seriously, how can one slut it up with their sibling????? f,ing GROSS!!! mommy must be SO proud~ but of course, mommy must come from the backwoods of FL......!!! sicko's!!! i thought after all this time HEF would have some more class than these two.... he should ride his legacy out with a BANG, not a BUST(s)...... have some class HEF!!!! live your last years with some "classy" bitches!!!!!!!!!

L.S

DISGUSTING......

eloc

Hef sure knows how to pick some doozies...

Team Kim

I find nothing attractive about these two at all....Hef's eyesight must be going......

Kay

Hef needs a conservator. His daughter Christie already looks after the business, but the old guy's going to end up taking a beating if she doesn't watch out for these crazy, greedy girls.

d-nyc

trash trash trash

Candie Cane

They are average at best. They have 80's hair!

Michelle in Clwtr

These girls are no comparison to Bridget! PS: I used to work at the Winghouse they work at and its in Pinellas Park AKA the trailor park capitol of Florida! These girls are serious white trash! I lived 45 minutes from there :)

whatever

Hef, the girls next door are the "Hef icon" of this decade. Without them you are reduced once again to nothing but a sleezy pervert. 19 year olds? That just makes me sick!

hmmm..

The only thing nice I can say about them is that at least they DON'T have implants. That is nice to see for a change. Other than that, not so much.

Jennie

I think that these girls need to go back home to mommy and daddy. They will never be like THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR.. I would never want to watch them on a tv show. they are just in it for the money. They seen what those 3 girls had and now they want it. But i dont think hef will ever be as happy as he was with those 3 girls. I just think he is hurting and wanting anything. well we can see that cause those twins are ugly and slutty. HEF COME ON NOW dont let people use you like that. you have come to far in life. I have to stand by my girls next door. they are all great people in there own ways. YOU WILL NEVER FIND OTHERS LIKE THEM.

Anthony

They are Smokin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!! Can't wait to see more of the dynamic duo!

I WANT THE SHANNON TWINS NOW!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments