Hef's Evil Twins Bust Out

10/14/2008 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a couple Vegas cocktail waitresses on the loose, the Shannon sisters escaped Hugh Hefner's clutches for a night out -- and nobody was injured!
Shannon Twins: Click to watch
They didn't say much about their past arrests for alleged battery ... but those mug shots really say it all.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

And they contribute what to society? Sucking old man c@ck is not a reason to exist. Without the looks (and I don't even think they're attractive) they'd be gathering shopping carts in a WalMart parking lot.

j

They are soooooooooooooooo not cute!

Yuck

They aren't even pretty! What the hell!!! Mediocre at best. Holly keeps saying that we have to watch the girls next door to see what happens.Guess I'll be watching!

Frankie

damn dude ..aLL i kno is that those tWins are HOTT!
and when they get their implants its gonna get even better!..xD

jmuzikmon

If you think Hef doesn't know these girls are out for his money get real. He counts on it. So guess who is actually getting played, it's stupid blonde whores blowing an 81 year old wrinkled guy eeeeuuuuuwww!!!!

steph

Ummmm they aren't very Playboy-esque. They look like regular chicks we all went to HS with and maybe a bit WT. Heffy must have dementia-If I was a boy I wouldn't pay the cover price to see them naked- girls like that are crawling all over frat parties. ICKY!

tt

Hef could at least find two attractive sluts instead of these two mutts.... Come on Hef! What are you thinking? People are going to think that you are going senile if you don't get rid of these twin barkers and find a decent looking set of twins!

Yeah Right

WTF is up with their HAIR?????!!!!! ...And the orange tans!!!! ....And the lack of boobs! Yuck! Couldn't possibly compare to Kendra, Bridgette, and especially Holly! :(

Nicholeleole

Wow the rebounds I guess are normally uglier then the originals...............These girls will ruin the E show I sure in the hell wont watch it. They spell nothing but t-r-a-s-h......Where did his standards go?

WTF was he thinkin??

Damn! You would think that after the 3 beautiful women Hef had before, no way could he be happy with two skank-ho's like these twins!! I think these are the ugliest, stank bitches on the planet and Hef better sleep with a ball bat if he doesn't want to be robbed in the night. They will be half way back to the trailer park before he knows what hit him! WTF was he thinkin???!?!?

kim

OH these girls are soooo FUGLY!!! There are way prettier girls at the local Hooters and that aitn saying much!!

adriana

can anyone say TANANOREXIC? Might goodness they look like old lady from the move "there is somenthing about Mary"...they are ugly...

Fred

When I am 82 if I have the chance I would take these two and two more. The sluttier and skankier the better. I would die with a smile if the end came while they were knocked up.

Melissa

They are straight up FUGG!!! Seriously!!

Gibbs

"The Girls Next Door....to the Trailer Park"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments