Lance: I Have Lots of Making Up to Do

10/14/2008 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Bass thinks Obama is a bad ass -- and clearly it takes one to know one, check out that eye liner!
Lance Bass: Click to watch

DARK MEAT ONLY

Joan Crawford never looked so beautiful. What is this Jane doing on dancing with the stars remaking a 1940's musical without a girdle and a wire bra. He needs to park his opinionated butt in the garbage pale and stick to singing in the background of a major male group.

sign

Sarah's smile

2018 days ago

C.chw

I was at the taping of Dancing With The Stars yesterday, the make up was left over from his "Goth Tango"

2018 days ago

dee

He is wearing the eyeliner as part of his costume for his Samba on DWTS! Geez. people, if he were straight no one would be saying a word.

2018 days ago

kim

pncmsing, for someone so appalled, you certainly spent a lot of time and put quite a bit of thought into writing out your words ...i'm just sayin'!!!

2018 days ago

kim

as i scrolled down, i thought this was LiLo at first.

2018 days ago

Mr. A

See...I like Lance. I think he's a pretty decent fella and doesn't play the overly flamboyant GAY thing like some gay Hollywood/entertainer jerks (he's more like a Will gay than a Jack gay...from Will & Grace).

However, he just blew it (pun intended) by mouthing off about his political views, and throwing support to a guy that would rather BEHEAD him for his sexual preference than TOLERATE it. Now he just sucks! (like a Jack gay)

2018 days ago

Angela

I don't care if Lance wears liner or not - just give us a Nsync reunion!! I need my "Dirty Pop" fix! I'm tired of YouTube - Doesn't everyone but JT need the work??

2017 days ago

Zoe

:: Obama's going to be the worst pick for gays ever. ::

Moron. What is McCain doing for gays that Obama won't? Um, nothing.

2017 days ago

Per

You have to ask yourself why all the bad guys, terrorists and dictators alike are endorsing and funding Obama's Presidential campaign and why they SO MUCH want him to be the next US President.

2017 days ago

Barfalufugus

I see that David Guest is alive and well.

2017 days ago

Sweeti

Who woulda thought??? Lance Bass + Guyliner = A Blonde Dave Navarro

2017 days ago

Cammie

Disgusting comments here are by the evil McCain-Palin supporters (all walking robots) who aren't at peace with their own sexuality!

2017 days ago

hollywood resident

please .... YUCK!!!!!

2015 days ago

JA

I agree with Mary - sad that there are so many homo-phobic, racist, ininformed, and unintelligent Americans out there...
If you actually knew Lance and didn't judge him by his sexual preference, you would know that he is a great, genuine, generous guy and even better friend.

2015 days ago