« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

Handles the Swell

10/14/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more powerful than Serena Williams' backhand ... is her backside. While surfing in Hawaii with her man Common, Serena showed off why she's really the number one seed.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

babblepfish

You're behind the times (no pun intended). She lost the #1 rank weeks ago. It was short lived unlike her bulbous butt.

Jamie

Why does this always turn into a race thing? Some people like bigger butts, some like more petite. Let people have their preferences without trashing them.

ckitty

Yes her man is hot! And I am a white woman with a big ass. I am a size 10 with a flat stomach. most jeans that fit my ass are too big for my waist. So don't hate on fat booty's. Everyone has one and some are just more blessed!

Vajayjay

OMG I think you are jealous! There is not one ounce of cellulite on her? What the F are you talking about? And believe me, this conversation has come up several times with guy friends at parties and so forth....even the white boys love an ass like this...ask the white guys you know to be honest...there is NOTHING gross about Serena and all of you saying there is would kill for her butt. Period.

Niki

I don't care if you like her big butt or not... you CAN NOT honestly look at those pictures and tell me she has no cellulite because I can clearly see it... that isn't a matter of preference it is just the truth!

Love the big butt or hate the big butt, it is your choice! Just don't pretend that it doesn't come without cellulite!

Madizm

Common! NOOOOOOOO! Didnt you here the rumor bout these two coming from Lavar Arrington. There is a lot of TUNA in the sea!

mikey

I'm a white guy and i agree with cake.I love the black woman's body,unless you've dated one you can't understand.For the person who said they saw cellulite,where???I've been with black women and white women,and in the bedroom there is no comparison,black chicks do the damn thing!

Patty Pecora

I am surprised that with all that tennis - her butt is sooo BIG! She is too young to have a cellulite butt - start doing some lunges - BUMKIN!

just wondering

#16 ~ PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURE #20 and then tell me she has no cellulite.

just wondering

sorry, I meant #15

h20

She is as toned and fit as can be. Please stop making comments about her bottom. You can't help what your genes do to the size of your body parts. As a white chick with a big caboose, I got down to 95 lbs and it was still there. Not everyone needs to look like Olive Oil.

Bethany Sweet

She looks great! That's a nice juicy butt! No cellulite either. She ROCKS!!

JERRY

COME ON WHITE FOLKS, SHE IS A NICE LOOKING, VERY INTELLIGENT YOUNG BLACK FEMALE WITH A VERY NICE BODY ( LOVE HER BUT ) QUIT WITH THE RACIST REMARKS, WE MIGHT HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT THAT WILL MAKE IT BETTER FOR ALL OF US.

just wondering

Personally, I would be embarrassed to go out looking like that.
SHe should really cover up ~ its far from attractive.

DaleEjr

Kim KardASSian just saw this, called her Plastic Surgeon, and scheduled her not so fat ass anymore for surgery tomorrow.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments