Birdman Accused of Using Lil' Wayne in Scheme

10/15/2008 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fool a concert promoter once, shame on you. Allegedly fool a concert promoter three times -- you're getting sued.
Bridman: Click to view!
Birdman -- the guy who runs Cash Money records -- is being sued for allegedly taking $275,000 to put on a Lil' Wayne concert in Miami ... and then backing out over and over again. Now the promoter wants his money back.

But the best part of the suit, filed today in L.A. Superior Court, is that Birdman is accused of backing out of one of the shows because "the weather was too cold." In Miami.

Meanwhile, Birdman was photographed giving Lil Wayne a briefcase filled with a million dollars in cash last week. Makes ya wonder...

Bite Me !

Hello, IRS! Where are you?

2095 days ago

DaveRog

They are both so ugly and untalented. "Birdman" does birdcalls...I am not kidding...and it's considered "genius".

2094 days ago

godschild

I was always a fan of tmz, tmz why do you allow such racist comments to be prodcast? I will never visit your website or watch your program again. I know you probably don't care, but if you did negative remarks would never be shown.

2094 days ago

brandy

So why are these blacks always campaigning for someone to take MY money away from me to help the people in their old neighborhoods. Why don't they do it themselves...if they really cared about the inner city poor folks they sure could do a lot. You never hear about black philanthropists.

2094 days ago

corndoggiz

I like how some of the money in the briefcase appears to be in Euros......I guess he plans on hedging against inflation and currency gains/losses.

2094 days ago

famz

lol@ white people

its either 'HEY NEGRO GET A JOB!'

when he get a job and start making more money than u its 'HEY NEGRO Y DONTCHA GIVE IT AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDS IT?!?'

lil wayne words damb hard for his money

u cant say that about yal lil princesses paris,brittany, and lohan who get paid just as much for driving drunk, crashing cars, partying and making sex tapes

2094 days ago

brandy

If blacks expect whites to get a job, and give away the money to the poor....of course I would expect the same from them.

2094 days ago