Khloe K. Sees a Stiff She Can Get Into

10/15/2008 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our spies say Khloe Kardashian will visit a morgue today ... not for her show and not for makeup tips. It's one of the strings attached to that whole DUI thing, and a dead celeb will be there to get the point across.
Khloe Kardashian and Brad Stewart
Brad Stewart -- former bassist for Marilyn Manson -- died last Thursday of an apparent drug overdose, and his body is lying at the morgue Khloe will visit.

We're told Khloe took a red-eye from NYC to L.A. to make her 8:30 AM appointment. The coroner's office tells us there are 20-30 bodies there -- and Brad's will be one of them.

Fred

It gives me great comfort to know that when I am dead the Medical Examiner will use me for a show and tell with some airhead forced to be with him to pay for their drunken escapade in a car.

Prince Von A-Hole

Why do you make these stupid ass stories up you ignorant dorks?? That guys body is not still in the morgue and if it were you would not know that

DKNY

There is no such thing as a red-eye from NY-LA. someone needs to get better sources.

su.san smith

WHY do you have to use Gidget Gein aka Bradley Stewart in an piece with Khloe?
It is an accidental overdose btw.

Khloe Supporter

I think Khloe is beautiful and full of life. She is paying her dues for her mistake of driving drunk. I do hope this has a strong impact on her because anyone that chooses to drive after drinking needs to suffer the consequences. I don't understand why people choose to attack the looks of this girl when that is not the issue at all. She is healthy and beautiful and made a foolish mistake. She is paying her dues.

Good Luck Khloe and have better judgement if the situation happens again. Do not drink and drive!

Joe Mama

R.I.P Brad Stewart. The Manson band rocks. i've never heard of anyone haviing to go to a morgue for a dui. you usually get liscense suspended and or jail.

whatthefrig

Just another drunk and just as worthless as her sloppy butt sister. I do in a way feel sorry for these girls because they obviously did not have good role models growing up. They grew up spoiled and their parents never lead by example.
They do however, know the difference between right and wrong and there are no excuses for their behavior.

Eric Von Brink

Brad was sweet, I doubt he is happy whereever he is now and might think this is funny, but WTF mention him in this? This is about a fat bish being an idiot. Brad died alone in his house. unrelated and stupid. The writer must be really bored.

Whatajoke

What a WEIRD article....Kardashian may see a dead Brad?........get real TMZ. I wouldn't wish a visit from any of those Kardashian skanks on a corpse!

jessiebee

Is Brad aka Gidget really dead? I was on his myspace page and nobodies saying' RIP nothin' so what's the deal?

disconick

He played bass in Marilyn Manson & the Spooky Kids, NOT Marilyn Manson. BIG DIFFERENCE, MORONS

daria

there are no RED-EYES from NEW YORK to Los Angeles...last flight is 845pm and arrives LAX at midnight,
so princess slept in her own bed --

please dont make it like she 'flew all night' to get to the morgue in time...

HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME SHE VISITS THE MORGUE....THEY.LL KEEP HER ON ICE...

al b romano

BRAS STEWART PLAYED ALL THE BASS ON MANSONS FIRST ALBUM READ THE LINER NOTES. TWIGGY ISNT ON PORTRAIT OF AN AMERICAN FAMILY. GIDGET WAS THE BEST BASSIST IN THE WORLD! I KNOW I WAS IN HIS BAND! HE WAS INCREDIBLE! HE IS MISSED! AL B. DAMNED DALI GAGGERS

why?

Oh my, this is crazy! I'd do jail time before I would go looking at dead bodies. GROSS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2