Madonna's

Marriage

Kaput

10/15/2008 8:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madonna and Guy Ritchie are putting the brakes on their marriage, according to reports.

Madonna and Guy Richie
There a million reasons we can think of as to why they're calling it quits: The A-rod scandal, her "film" career, Kabbalah ...

Your guess is as good as ours.

Madonna's rep is mum.

More Today in TMZ History

Sono

Good for him, I hope he takes her to the cleaners in divorce court. She is an absolute TRAINWRECK at this point too, i'm sure he's looking forward to some nice young poontang with his divorce court money.

Lucy

I agree...good for him!! I heard on the news he'll get something like 80 million dollars!!

MARISA

MAYBE HE LEFT HER BECAUSE SHE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A MAN!!!

steelersrock!!!

Reports: Madonna and Ritchie to announce divorce (AP)

AP - Madonna and filmmaker Guy Ritchie are to end their marriage after nearly eight years, British newspapers reported Wednesday.

Barfalufugus

Hah! This is a real shocker (insert eye roll here). She is a troll that needs to just go away with her fake British accent.

Bill

That is a real shame if its true. Its pretty stupid to say he should take her to the cleaners, good for him etc. She makes more money in one minute breathing then you would in three years and that is based on talent. Sold out shows, smart business and from what is said she is a great mom and he is a great dad. Negative - jealous and shame on TMZ for casting a negtive light on a sad situation that may or may not happen. By all means remember she is not better than you, feels pain and at 50...be jealous....you wish you were her

bailouttheautoco.s

I live very close to where she grew up here in Detroit. (Rochester, Michigan), My daughter in laws family knows her family very well....she left her home town and never looked back....she made herself into a multimillionaire and an international icon,,,,,,how many of YOU can say the same thing? She is a human being and deseves to be left alone at this time.Mind your own business people! How would ypou like your private life on the evening news??? Madonna, from one Detroit girl to another....you Go, Girl!!

europe

these days people should not get married - just live together. who needs the paper?
Unless it is her/his money you want

MARISA

ok yes madonna is an icon but come on dont you think she should give it up shes soooo old....

Mr. X

Congrats Guy. How you lived with this miserable wretch this long is beyond me.

Kay

I don't think Guy wants money, but I hope he gets custody of the little boys. He put up with Madonna's selfish behavior for years, and she'll move back to the US. Why should she steal his sons?

bailouttheautoco.s

I agree with you number seven....what is wrong with all these HAAAATTTEERRRRSSS? Happy that someone is getting a divorce?? WTF??

Tazandra

You show your immature side here when you gloat about this marriage breaking up. There are three children involved who will have to deal with a fractured and broken home. Sure there's money but what a kid really wants is a family that's happy and together. I think Madonna and Guy were just apart too much working on their individual careers. I'm sure they will be friends afterwards just like Madonna and Carlos Leon are.

Krista

Well, this was bound to happen sooner or later. Celebrity unions rarely last when the couple lives so much in the public eye. I'm sure they're both hurting and for their child's sake I hope the rumors of Madonna cheating aren't true.

On the up side, maybe his movies will get better. Everything he's directed since Sting's wife got them together has sucked hardcore.

bailouttheautoco.s

OLD??????SHe has a rocking body and is 50.......! That is NOT old!!! She is in the prime of her life! 50 is not OLD...it is the new 40!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments