Sheryl -- Something to Crow About

10/15/2008 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking fit and healthy, Sheryl Crow took a hike up L.A.'s Runyon Canyon on Tuesday.

The 46-year-old mother of one is a tour-de-force.

jc

God, I can't stand this liberal bitch...and why didn't she have constructive breast surgery after the cancer? What an idiot.

instafed

That is nice but it doesnt even look like sheryl crow. It just looks like a random woman walking.

Johan

First! I would crush that!!!

Per

Is her left boob removed or something? I'm sorry if it is, and you would think she would wear something to balance it. That aside, I don't like her. She is so gross. I can't stand her.

I Love Memphis

Never could see what the big deal was about her. I know people who live nea me that are so much better. Just don't understand what is so special about her.

Wendy

She is a breast cancer survivor who instead of being ashamed of her body has chosen not to pad herself just so she doesn't look awkward to you idiots. She's not performing, she's not at some sort of red carpet event, she's hiking. It's people like you that force cancer survivors to wear wigs and cover up and feel ashamed when they should be proud.

Dirk the Impailer

Every time I see her I can't help but think about her "2 sheets of toilet paper" rule.

It just grosses me out to think how nasty her "private places" must be!!!!!!!

Of course, that's probably just for the "common people" -- not the "elites" like her...

gena

she looks just like Heidi Fleiss. NASTY!

katieK.

I pray none of you who post such negative comments ever have anyone in your family or yourself go through what this woman and countless others have; shame on you. And what pray tell does someone's political preference have to do with it. Good grief.

Joanne

The way it was written'mother of one'; she didn't give birth.. She adopted. Where do all these stars 'find' babies?? The regular people have such a hard time trying to find babies to adopt...

You guys are idiots!

I agree with Wendy. You people commenting about her breasts are f'n idiots. I just watched a friend battle breast cancer. I wouldn't wish it on anyone..not even you arseholes making immature, uneducated comments.

Wayne

If you look her up in a news search you would find out that she did not have a mastectomy.

sowhat101

Buying a baby doesn't make her a "mother of one"........

Crackhead

I've seen it before. At about this age women start to lose their looks quickly and dry up. And they try and try to hold it off, but to no avail. And they hate it.

Pike

When is this SKANK going to start putting a bag over her head. She makes most people want to vomit on Perez Hilton face.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments