We Told You So

10/15/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just looked at a story we posted back in July. Seems like the Madonna/Guy Ritchie scenario played out pretty much as planned.

Click here to read the story.

Mr. X

I would rather drill my own teeth with a rusty drill than attend one of her shows. She is an overrated nothing.

Lurch

To all the press and paparazzi who will have a field day and make lots of $$ off of this-

HAPPY NOW?

SeniorBallisitc

I like to hope that her brother's book helped this happen.

Miriam

Any divorce is devastating, no matter who you are or what you do. My heart and best wishes go out to the entire family.

This is my Boom Stick

To Obama the Coke Head #9,

No more so of a cokehead than that jackass currently ruining - I mean running the country. Your a moron.

Al Jazeera

mental image for you: Madge strapping on a big di!do and doing ARod. Tell me that ain't already happening!

Liz

.........drumroll........TMZ, you were right!

Madonna, it is time to sit the f!ck down and focus on being a mother. The party is over and so are the lies. Take some time and figue out if you want to be a "woman" or a "man"!

Kathy

Somebody please hook up Jen Aniston and Guy Ritchie now!!! I've always thought that's who she needed to be with.They would be perfect together!!!

Photog

Whoop de friggin' do! The world will now stop spinning. Or maybe not.

Fan Since 2007!!!

As serious as a divorce is, MadDogga and Guy have proven once again, there is no such thing as bad press

Per

17. To Obama the Coke Head #9,

Posted at 12:30PM on Oct 15th 2008 by Shakes his head

No, YOU'RE a moron. So much so that you're too undereducated to use the proper form of the word your/you're. So much for making YOUR point. Typical Obama supporter. Needs to go back to English class.

the short chick in the back

As if Madonna is in need of money to secure her children's future... please. I mean seriously, come on now.

If they *are* getting divorced & waiting to push the legal stuff until later, Im assuming the reason for the wait would be because SHE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A WORLDWIDE TOUR. Wouldnt you want to wait until you were back home & off of work before you divorced with your husband?

Just sayin... lets use some common sense here.

Fan Since 2007!!!

A well publicised divorce at that the height of Madge's tour?

What a coinkydink!

GO KENDRA

I KNOW THIS IS BAD TO SAY - BUT I HATE MADONNA !!!! HATE HER, HATE HER, HATE HER !!! She needs to get over herself !!! Wish all you madonna-concert going fools would stop idolizing her like a queen !!! GET OVER YOURSELF, STUPID DUMB BITCH !!! HATE MADONNA !!!!! did i say that enough times ?????

Per

I wouldn't pay to see her concert. She's an abomination. She does every nasty thing in the book to make her money and corrupt everyone else's children and take their money. Then she shields and shelters her own. She's such a hypocrite.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments