Miley

Slips Her Boyfriend Some Tongue

10/16/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is the face Miley Cyrus, 15, made at her boy toy Justin Gaston, 20, when he walked down the runway at some fashion show yesterday. Maybe she's just craving another milkshake...

Miley Tongue

Barfalufugus

YUCK!!!!!! MUST ERASE FROM MEMORY!!!!! Thanks TMZ, now I have that nasty picture in my head. That girl will end up barefoot and preggers by the end of next year. That has almost better odds than Amy Whino dying before next X-Mas.

my name is bindy not bindi

miley put your toung back in your big mouth where it belongs,,,,,, i am 15 and disgusted by your sluty actions... you should not be going out with a 20 year old.. my dad would have a 20 year put in jail .... i watch icarly and wizards now ... never hannah montana....

flowerchild

Miley is a has-been. She never was a "good-girl". Go away with your 20-year old boyfriend, who ain't celibate, I am sure!!!
Shame on her parents.

joejonaslover4ever

well TMZ u already found the next miley well here is the next jamie lynn! u can tell that shes askin for it so dont be suprised if next headlines read MILEY IS PREGNANT!

NOBODY YOU KNOW

MILEY LOOKS FINE!!! BETTER EVERY DAY! SHE KNOWS HOW TO WORK A TONGUE!

Z

Omg! What's wrong with you people? Ok - I'm from Europe and there is no even similar law in the country I was born in but I really like the idea of statury rape law. However - I had boyfirend when I was 16 - what? You did not? And he was 5 years older then me - 18YEARS AGO! If she has a boyfriend it does not mean she sleeps with him! I didn't get pregnant! But I was looking @ my boyfriend the same way she does @ her (so my aunt said). Please keep it real: girls @ 16 think about boys all the time! And, that's ok. If you were not in love @ that age, than something was wrong with each of you! And by the way - In LA where everybody talks about sex and protection, girls get pregnant ?!- I came from a small European town where parents do not talk about sex with kids and in last 100 years no 16 year old got pragnant. Think about it - just a thought. Personaly - for me getting pregnant unwillingly in the year of 2008 (and in LA/USA) is sci-fi (not to say stupid because I don't want to ofend other people). And, I'm not this girl fan - I have never heard her songs or watched her show... I'm just a normal person who has a normal life (happily married now) and who had a boyfriend @16. And I think it's ok!

Ashley!

I thought she was with Cody Lively? WTF?! Wait so she is with this 20 year old guy isnt that illegal?....

mrswentz

Please all you shallow minded people.......Miley is 15. She is doing it with who ever she wants to at this age. Just like you all's children. At 15, girls want to have sex........it is just the parents responsibility to buy them a vibrator and maybe they will stay away from the nasty men that give nothing in return to them.

Carrie

How sad that her parents are condoning statuatory rape. Now, they have exploited her in ever manner possible. Disney should fire her. She is a child and someone needs to do the right thing.

meow

Jail bait

jonalisa

she is thrown into the world of klubs and parties. I am sure she has done and seen a whole lot more than your normal 16 yr old. It's the world she is in and she is No different than any other kid star, but that she is just more honest about it. Remember Drew Barrymore when she was that age? It's the lifestyle. And yes, she looks like a SLUT. I must say.

YoYo

What is up with this chick and her big, nasty tongue?? Keep it in your mouth where it belongs!

drummer

She is 16 thought i would clarify that up because TMZ has a great reputation to maintain. I hope I get on TMZ some day.

Barfalufugus

Dayum, she looks like she could pick her own nose with that tounge alone. Look pa, no hands!

Steve

Oh my god!! She has a tongue, what a little skank!
What the hell is the big deal?
and seriously, that 20 year old is such a pedophile, it's like a 35 year old dating a 30 year old, it is disgusting!
What a little whore, how dare she be seen in public, the middle-eastern people are right, and so are all of you, girls shouldnt have their faces uncovered in public.

Incase you're too stupid to tell, that was all sarcasm.