Miley

Slips Her Boyfriend Some Tongue

10/16/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is the face Miley Cyrus, 15, made at her boy toy Justin Gaston, 20, when he walked down the runway at some fashion show yesterday. Maybe she's just craving another milkshake...

Miley Tongue

why?

SAD SAD SAD...

IT BREAKS MY HEART, BECAUSE I THOUGHT MILEY WAS A TRUE ROLE MODEL AND WOMAN OF GOD. MAYBE THE SEXUAL DRIVE IN HER IS WHY THE JONAS BROTHER GOT AWAY FROM HER. WHY IS SHE SO FREAKY RIGHT NOW, AT 32 I AM STILL NOT FREAKY LIKE THAT. MAYBE SHE IS INSECURE AND THINKS LIKE MOST DUMB TEEN GIRLS THAT SEXUAL INTENSITY IS WHAT ATTRACTS MEN. REAL MEN WANT A GIRL TO BRING HOME TO MAMA, AND THE SEXUAL STUFF CAN WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE. I WISH I WOULD HAVE WAITED FOR MY HUSBAND. THIS GUY IS TRYING TO GET A BOOST IN HIS CAREER, HE WILL NOT MARRY THIS GIRL. HE WILL BE WITH A SUPERMODEL WHEN THEY BREAK UP. I AM SURE HIS PHONE IS RINGING OFF THE HOOK WITH DEALS NOW. MOST MEN UNDER AGE OF 25 ARE OUT TO GET SOMETHING, AND WEDDING BELLS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

lowell

I WONDR IF MILEY LIKES 37 YEAR OLD MEN--- LIKE ME ????

SHE LOOKS DELICIOUS !!!!

OH I'M SORRY SHE IS 15 !!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TILL SHE IS 18 !!!!

brazen weep

Why would a real man like Justin want this horse-faced little girl?

arte help

Creepy AND Criminal!!!

gin

shut up...you iloser idiots. they are close in age.

JD

FILE UNDER: Future Train Wreck, Statutory Rape

greyghost57

We had a name for girls like that when I was in 9th grade...

Barfalufugus

I bet I know what that name was ...LOL!

Likwyd

Oh no! Not her tongue! Get over it. LOTS of people became sexually active at 15/16, it's completely natural. What's next? Pictures of her sneezing?

JennyP.

that child is so slutty, even on her show I was shocked at some of the slutty sounding line in the script, it was bizarre!
Her hormones are on overload and her parents won't do a thing because of all that money. Can't risk getting on her bad side. So she has this bland pretty boy toy bought and paid for and her parents are letting her do whatever... and you know she is... Can you imagine the brilliant conversations these two dimwits have together?? trash begets trash, no 2 ways about it..

Twinker

She's just being Miley.

Jake

What a bunch of hypocrites. I'm sure ALL of you were little angels at 15. What's the real reason you are so upset? Don't condemn her just because she spends in an afternoon what you make in a year.

laur78

why does she do this!? ive seen pictures of her and her boyfriend, and her mom was hanging out with them! wtf!??? thats retarded. hes an UNDERWEAR model, she needs to grow up, and i think that 33 year old mandy chic is the problem. miley sucks like paris hilton on a good day, she shouldnt grow up so fast.

Randy

She wants that white cream.

shirliana

HER DAD IS ALWAYS WITH HER..........WHERE WAS HER PARENTS???????????????? I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS... A 15 YR OLD WITH A 20 YR OLD?????????????????? THAT IS ASKING FOR TROUBLE...

THAT IS JUST GOING TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAR..................