« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady -- Crutch Performer

10/16/2008 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady limped out of hiding yesterday, but still managed to look cooler than you.
Tom Brady: Click to view!
Brady is recovering from last week's ACL and MCL surgery. We got the video at the Kerlan-Jobe Clinic where he gets X-rayed and rehabbed.

On Tuesday, we spotted Brady at the clinic in a wheelchair, looking depressed. Yesterday, even though Gisele split for Paris, he kept a stiff upper lip as he got out of his sick Aston Martin and walked on his own power with the help of his gimp sticks.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Democrats are evil

Eff you TMZ. Just because he plays football and you worship the ground that he walks on does not make him cooler than me, my wife, my kids or any of my friends in my life. Good for him that he has a nice career but just because you have this fixation of celebrity doesn't give you the right to put down the people who pay the tickets to watch this guy play football. You idiots at TMZ need to learn that the earth revolves around the sun not around your inflated ego of the rich and famous. Such dumb F's.

Punchy

Brady is a douche bag. He left his pregnant girlfriend for Leo's sloppy seconds. If Giselle was a clerk at Wal-Mart, nobody would fall over themselves for the beanpole. Family should always come first, not your one-eyed monster down south. The Aston Martin is cool, Tom is not.

Mountains out of molehills

Who really thought Gisele would sit around and play nursemaid? Not me that's for sure.

BR

So you would be ok staying with somebody you don't love for the rest of your life because you were tricked into having a baby. HELLO what the hell is the matter with you. Brigdet wanted a baby because she was getting older and she got an adorable son. He was not ready for that. Better to split before all the crap than put a baby through a broken home sceen.

Pam

Gisele is in Paris because she is doing the Christian Dior Spring catalog. Why should she turn down millions of dollars? Brady's ok.She brought John to Tom over the weekend. She will be back in a few days. Also tmz not good hanging out at hospitals.
Bridgett and Tom both seem happy about John now so everyone else should move on also.

Dallas

Actually, Lilly (Post #3) the Pats aren't doing well without him at all and trust me, they all miss him! They are on a sinking ship right now and need Tom back ASAP, so, nice try :)

Whamo

Football sucks anyways Now hockey....That's a real man's game. Go Leafs GO

kanye fan

TMZ whats with your hard on for Brady?? And the pap what a douche, the guy had his leg operated on a few days ago. Yea he'll really be back on the field soon.

Cindy

Looks like TMZ isn't the only one who hero-worships Tom Brady...why, I just think it's adorable the way his toady, Will, dressed up exactly like the boss-man. So cute....LOL

Laura

Yes the Pats might miss Brady because they suck without him....but I certainly do not miss him! He is my least fav player in the NFL. As far as him living pregnant Bridget for Gisele, I am not sure that was the best choice for the child, but I am sure he selfishly felt it was the best choice for him. But as long as he is active in the child's live then I guess none of us are in any place to judge. Now to "Tired of it all" this is a celebrity gossip site. TMZ's comment about "looking better than you" was meant to be a joke, so obcviously you have little or no sense of humor. I get so sick and tired of reading a bunch of negative comments toward TMZ when obviously you were interested enough to go to the site and click on the story. Most people like the celebrtiy gossips so if you don't then don't waste your time visiting TMZ and reading their stories.

I hope that Tom gets better, but personally I would perfer if he never played football again :-)

tracey

I love Brady, I love the Patriots but #8 is right on the money too, GO WINGS!!!!

Angel

That was such a stupid question from the photog. The guy just had surgery on a "season ending injury" and the idiot wants to know if he'll be back on the field soon. I don't call next year "soon"...Stupid!!!

bb

He is so damn sexy. Would love to be his nurse!!!

rye

I second Punchy's comments. Brady's a dirtbag.

marge

"gimp sticks"? Uh... people who need crutches should be offended. No one uses them because they're cool... they're necessary. When I messed up my knee not long ago, I was grateful I could get around at all.. "gimp sticks" allowed me to be mobile and working instead of housebound and jobless.

And what about the permanently handicapped? Are they "gimps" too? and worthy of your TMZ ridicule?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments