Lindsay Goes GaGa for SamRo?

10/17/2008 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan, or some chick that looks exactly like her, went crazy at Sam Ronson's DJ gig last night in DC -- dancing around like a chick who drank half a wine cooler at a frat party.
Lindsay Lohan: Click to watch
Either Lindsay's trying extra-hard to prove that the relationship isn't in as bad of shape as rumors suggest, or she just really liked that song: Lady Gaga's "Poker Face."

sandyduncansglasseye

This is not LL

Barfalufugus

Trouble in carpet munching paradise? I thought LL and Sam da man were still hot and heavy. Who cares if it is her or not. I did like the song, tho.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Notice how Ronson bobs her head to the beat of the music. That is quite a talent. It briefly diverts one's attention away from the fact that she is so butt-ugly. And skanky. And skeezy. I think she needs to smoke a few more cigarettes in order to really be popular.

Carol

What a couple of crazy carpet lickers!!!!

calling it like i see it

Why is anything this girl does news worthy? She is an untalented young woman, she got gigs when she was younger because she was "cute". She is freckled, her skin is orange and she'll do anything for attention. She is dumber than dumb and her comments on the elections are hilarious. Who really gives a crap what this girl does, she can't act and she can't sing. Herbie will be her biggest hit, she's finished, done, now please comment on newsworthy stars......

lea

"dancing around like a chick who drank half a wine cooler at a frat party." ha ha , great line tmz!

westvil1

whether or not it's her, this is the most interesting topic to post? hey, tmz......get with it.
you are boring, dull and tired.

MercyHumppe

Lindsay is not under any probation whatsoever and she and Ronson are definitely doing drugs. Ronson has taught her how to be discreet about it, so now they do a few bumps at home before going out instead of snorting all night in club bathrooms. She is now a functioning drunk -- except with cocaine.

All the politically correct types who thought this was a great relationship because everything unnatural is cute to them.. Just wait until the story plays out. Ronson is a leech and user with no heart, and cares nothing for Lindsay, who at this point is just afraid to be alone and thus easy prey. Lindsay is starting to look worse by the day, emaciated and sickly, and she is NOT in a good place. Her father is right about that much.

Rip M 2 Shreds

I wish these two skanks would drown in their own vomit.

Dj Jen Joy

Sam Ro SUCKS as a dj! I would battle her anytime-anyday! Bring it!
Dj Jen Joy

M

I was there when she entered and exited the dj booth. I saw her. And... she was def on something.

Kelly

ALL POWER TO LINDSAY LOHAN and SAMANTHA RONSON AND KARMA TO ALL THE HATERS!!!! why can't you respect people TMZ? I don't see nothing wrong here, what I see is just people having fun, so what's wrong with that? just is case you don't know this TMZ my ass, people don't have to be drunk to dance you idiots, don't be such a jerks and leave Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I can't believe how much hate towarda other people. WOWW very dessapointed on human race.

littleme

Looks like she is xing to me. Plus...I think she is doing drug...Her and Sam have the same body type now....they are doing the same drugs...this is so easy to see and I don't know why I see more posts about this.

mara

Number 14: the song is Poker Face from Lady Gaga.

Jen