Miley Manhandles Boytoy

10/17/2008 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So we showed you Miley Cyrus' glotta-see-this moment with her model BF at a fashion show yesterday.

Turns out that the tongue-slippage didn't necessarily stop there: the New York Post says MiCy and Justin Gaston "were all over each other backstage" at the Christian Audigier show. In fact, they might've skipped the afterparty ... for "a party of their own."

Miley's rep says the "whole sleeping-over thing never happened" because mom Leticia put the kibosh on it.

carlitasway

If a 20yo man came to my door to ask my 15yo daughter out the only thing he'd have a date with is my shotgun!

Lexar

There is definitely a story here but it is not Miley....why would a 20 year old want to hang with a 15 year old? Gosh, let's think of a few reasons: He is a "model/musician/actor" trying to build a career and "falls"for a 15 year old who is constantly surrounded by the press! Come on TMZ, did deeper here...

al loanese

9. Sylvia,

Let me guess. You are an old, fat person. Why would you call a young girl a "little sllut?" She is delightful and you are jeaslous. Have another cheese ball.

Headed out for my run. Perhaps you should do the same.

Posted at 9:21AM on Oct 17th 2008 by LadyRider

SORRY LADYRIDER BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT, I CAN SEE YOUR DAUGTERS BEING RAISED THE SAME WAY..CHEAP AND WITH NO MORALS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE A PARENT LIKE YOU. SO GO JUMP IN A LAKE WITH YOUR WHORES THAT YOU WILL RAISE, BUT THEN AGAIN WE CANNOT ALL BE FIT PARENTS...AND IF YOU DONT HAVE BRATZ, THEN YOURS WILL BE WHORES AND A SLUT LIKE THIS 15 YEAR OLD LIL SKANK.

Rick

whats the big deal?
When Hillary Duff was 16 she was doing Joel Madden who was 25
its no big deal when your famous. Just look at R.Kelly

Barfalufugus

Yeah, but doesn't R Kelly dig golden showering his fans? YUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Kelly

maybe i'm naive but they aren't necessarily having sex. miley wears a purity ring and they have been photographed attending church together. who knows, he could be waiting till marriage, there are still some 20 year old virgins out there. maybe they'll get married, 16 year olds can get married in TN with parental consent and I wouldn't be surprised if billy ray and tish let them since they seem to aprrove of the relationship.

CoCo

Hey Billy Ray! When your daughter gets knocked up at 16 years old don't be blaming anyone but yourself!

Jay Bird

I think that this 20 year old is just using Miley for her fame and $$. I also think that some sort of Child Protection Agency should look into this. It is just wrong and based on the pictures, her parents are not even trying to stop this type of relationship with their minor child. Maybe all they are thinking is $$ and not the safety of their daughter.

I say it is time to boycott both Billy Ray and Miley's music and TV shows as this is starting to be very bad for kids who look up to them.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

15. Ever heard of a thing called fact checking? There are videos of the entire show backstage and Miley is nowhere to be seen, in fact Justin was even interviewed backstage. It's not like the cameras just disappeared all of a sudden so that Miley and Justin could get intimate.

The videos of Miley leaving with Tish and Brandi in a car also suggests that TMZ failed on its fact checking here. Well the NY Post really but TMZ more for actually believing something the NY Post writes.

Posted at 10:37AM on Oct 17th 2008 by bvang
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The terms "fact checking" and "TMZ" don't belong in the same sentence.

The terms that do go together are "TMZ", "lies", and "character assassination".

Another set of terms that go together are "mindless", "gullible", "suckers", and "TMZ readers".

Emma33

all yall are hattters...all you parents who say shes so young, her parents are a disgrace, id never let my kid do that...see if you chnage your mind when your kid is making millions...but im sure none of your kids ever will because of you overprotected liberal views.

RunwayKaty

I don't really believe that she was making out with him backstage. If they were going to do that, why not just wait until after they left Smashbox.? Lots of other reports say that Miley seemed totally sweet during the show, and left right after filming her segement with Christian Audigier for the "Fuchisa Girls" with Lawren Pope and Veronica Scott. I think everyone just wants to bring her down.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

What does "All over each other" actually mean? If the Washington Post is trying to suggest that a 20 year old man was having inappropriate sexual contact with a 15 year old girl they better have some evidence to back that up. Its one thing to think it but another to publicly suggest it. There are Defamation of Character laws. Don't get me wrong. That 20 year old has something wrong with him getting involved with a 15 year old girl. Personally I think hes doing it to get the press exposure and get at her billion dollars but, shes naive and he's gonna tear her up. She'll be a train wreck when Disney finally dumps her. I'm a dad of two girls in their 20s. I think Billy Ray is a disgrace as a father. Those pics he took with Miley for Vanity Fair were creepy and letting a 20 year old man paw at his 15 year old daughter is pathetic. As far as #4's comment "She's a good girl from a good family". I won't trash Miley because shes a kid but her family? Get a clue--A good family wouldn't take pics with a daugther laying between his legs with her elbow in his crotch or let a 20 year old man grope her.

Drey

im a gurl okay, and i think that this little **** is a slut.pshh my little cuzin looks up to her and look at what ni find out she does. miley cyrus is a whore. minus well **** the guy. miley cyrus is a slut, whore, and a baby dat needs nursing.um excuse me Niki. hers the deal. look at miley. shes gone from sweet hannah montana to "imma show my titties off like vanessa. so niki put a sock in it. you dont call people who are right asses. cuz ur the ignorant blind *******.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3