Mr. Mayer, Your Present Has Arrived

10/17/2008 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dundundun! Jennifer Aniston slinked into John Mayer's L.A. home last night, presumably to celebrate his 31st birthday.

Jen Aniston
Chick puts the whip in whipped cream.

just wondering

I guess I just totally do not understand why everyone dogs on her?
Big deal, she dates. Big deal, she has sex. Big effin deal.
She has a life, unlike the people on here bashing her cause shes out
havin fun and enjoyin life. She makes 2 - 3 movies a year, most are great,
some arent so great. Big deal, no one makes a great movie everytime.
What do you all want her to do, sit in her home and pine over Brad, the guy that
needs a bath? Pleeeeeeeeeeease. She is so better off without that smelly man in her bed.
I guess if it makes you all feel better to bash her, go for it. Some people need to talk nasty about 'others to make themselves feel better. So go ahead, talk bad about her.
I hope your life gets better.

Jess Simpson is a cheating whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE them together

tracey

Ooooh, Derailed was a great movie...

olddrunk

Okay, OMG let me put my drinks down and try to explain to you why so many people "dog" her. Every time there is a big story about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Rachel Green has to be seen with a man. Any man. Even this so-called man. Predictable. Her next move will to be on Oprah's show and to be seen with Courteney Cox and her so-called man. Now leave me alone! You're killing my buzz. I am a genius. Worship me. Now!

gal in IL

Jennifer Aniston is one of the richest women in Hollywood. People criticize her for being living her life on her terms. If some that don’t think she’s beautiful, there are just as many that think she is. As Pitt (Jolie) continue go overboard in the “babies r us” department....Jennifer’s decision not to be apart of that circus proves she’s smart too. Looks, brains and money…..we should all be half as fortunate.

gal in IL

And no one seems to notice that Pitt'Jolie keep themselves in the news having/adopting babies???? Does this seem normal to all of you??? Jolies has always been slightly to the left of normaI. guess if you have enough money to pay people to take care of your kids it is all well and good. Time will tell, you can't live in the spot light and hide family secrets.

just wondering

Jen is a cutie.
Be happy Jen and have
fun. Dont worry about the haters
and the drunks, they just jealous girl.
YOU ROCK!!!!

Barfalufugus

John M is a tool and Jennifer A is a pathetic, washed up hag. They deserve each other.

Barfalufugus

I Googled "douche bag" and John's name was what I found.I then Googled "doofus" and again I found John's name.

proud 2 be black

I love Jen. She is such a classy girl. Not sure is John is good for her though...time will tell. All the best Jen

the truth hurts huh

ANY woman who would even give the time of day to a man who has publicly demeaned her - by talking about their relationship to paps and making it clear that HE broke up with her (so effing immature -- which probably means that he doesn't treat her with the highest regard privately either - because he's so narcissistic) ....... that woman is DESPERATELY INSECURE and EMOTIONALLY NEEDY!!!!

The best thing she could do for herself is TAKE TIME OFF from dating - and work on building her self-esteem. Of course she can live her life however she wants to ..... but how vapid is she that with all her free time and money - all she seems to do is go out to dinner and sunbathe in bikinis - KNOWING that she is in view of photogs! Obviously feeling confident in her own hot body doesn't translate to feeling great about her own self-worth. Get out there and volunteer to HELP SOMEBODY IN NEED, Jennifer! Plenty of celebs do it without drawing attention to themselves. Then maybe you'd realize that there are things more important in life than clinging to a man or strutting your stuff in a bikini!!!

A.

SORRY GUYS BUT I JUST READ THAT THE SKANK HOMEWRECKER JOLIE AT LAST ADMITTED TO FALLING IN LOVE WITH MR. IDIOT PITT IN THE SET OF MR. AND MRS. SMITH. AFTER ALL THIS TIME THESE PEOPLE WERE FALLING IN THEIR ASSES SAYING THAT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THEIR AFFAIR BEGAN AFTER BRAD LEFT JENNIFER, RIIIIIGHT... I WONDER WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY NOW IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME PLEASE REFER TO US MAGAZINE.COM IN THE FRONT PAGE AND READ...

the truth hurts huh

"I LOVE them together"

Yeah, they're a perfect pair ..... of self-centered idiots.

the truth hurts huh

#26 --- Can't even read what you wrote. Take your fu@king CAPS LOCK off!!!

Lucy Lou

Jen just dates likes the rest of us but in the public eye! Why does that make her deperate?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments