No Shoes, No Hat, No Problem

10/17/2008 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's a sight rarer than Jessica Alba cracking a smile. Kenny Chesney out in Malibu yesterday -- sans hat!
Kenny Chesney: Click to watch

Barfalufugus

I can honestly say I have never heard one of his songs or even had the desire to. Can anyone honestly say if he has any talent at all or is he just a hyped up one trick pony?''

BTW, well said, Mark.

Sally

Just goes to show that he is as normal as the rest of us!! Kenny, I would love you even if you just lived next door to me!! You look great just the way you are. Don't change for anyone.

grnbeetle

I love Kenny! He has some amazing songs. He appreciates his success and his fans. Leave him alone.

CHESNEYLOVER

I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHY EVERYONE IS BASHING KENNY CHESNEY,HE IS A GREAT ENTERTAINER,AND A SMART BUSSINESS MAN.HE MAKES A GREAT LIVING AND REALLY ENJOYS WHAT HE DOES,ISN'T THAT WHAT'S IMPORTANT,HE HAS A HUGE FAN BASE,AND ALL COUNTRY FAN'S ARE LOYAL.WHY DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE OR WHY HE'S IN MALIBU,GIVE THE GUY A BREAK,I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE A VACATION, AFTER ALL THAT HE DOES FROM MARCH TO SEPTEMBER,NO?....WELL,ANYWAY I'M PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM A FAN OF HIS AND ALWAYS WILL BE,HE REALLY IS GREAT AT WHAT HE DOES,AND PS....HE IS SEXY!!!!! ; )

Barfalufugus

Kill the CAP LOCKS and try double spacing between sentances. It makes posts easier to read.

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THIS MAKES IT HARD TO READ POSTS. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS TO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Deb

Some people are so rude!! Kenny's a very nice man and not gay thats his girlfriend Allison getting in the other side of the suv.

krissy

I love Kenny for who he is and how his music makes me feel...you guys don't need to be attacking him just for your insecurites...

urbankrazy

I do love Kenny Chesney, he is a great singer, performer and a great person. But he needs to buckle his seat belt. It doesnt look like he did in this video!

exbff

um, he always looks like a turtle without the shell.

Christina01

I am a kenny fan. I dont know if he is gay or not. Dont really care, He looks okay without his hat, I actually prefer him without it. He is so little when he has his hat on, it looks more like a sombrero (spell check) .. Anyways, Food for thought, on his new album, he has a chorus like that goes ... saw a queen sitting at the bar, or sitting at something to that effect, and he says he asks her to go home with him. I have never herd anyone refer to a hot woman as a queen, it is a phrase i have only herd my gay male friends use to refer to a very flamboyant / dramatic gay man. Like Perez Hilton, LOL.

Christina01

Last I herd, he dumped Allison Stewart after the last Country award show, she prob. caught him with another man like Renee did, and he is now dating Skylene Montgomery who is Miss Virginia or something.

Shelley

He looks like the thing that came up out of the toilet in the Ghoulies movie.

Gloria

I love Kenny but, who the hell is that next to him in HIS shirt? That blonde. I hope she goes into a comma forever. Opps I did'nt mean to push her off the boat!

Deb

Well, Kenny is now dating Amy Colley 2005 Miss Tennessee! Thats probably her with him.
The new cd is great Ilove it!!

Jenny

Kenny is by far the BEST concert entertainer I have ever seen out of over 60 concerts in the past 15 years. He is one of the only ones who keep me going back for more. I won a guitar and a shirt from his non-gay closet and I'm a decent looking 26 year old from north GA 30 min from the TN line, he should be dating me. At least our names would rhyme!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments