So a Horse Walks Into a Tree ...

10/17/2008 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Relax, the horse was fine.

Barfalufugus

I thought I knew that @ss...Heidi, I'm on my way to help!

duh

So, by your logic TJ, we should be cooking and eating stupid people like you, right? By the way TMZ, can you let us know if the horse was ok? It looks like it's suffering and this picture is not funny.

justsaying

Is the horse okay?

jlf

THAT IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL - ALL THAT THINK IT IS ARE TRUELY SICK INDIVIDUALS! I AM DONE WITH TMZ AFTER SEEING THIS!

Krystal

How the frak does that happen?!

Barfalufugus

From PETA's site:

If an animal is in imminent danger, please contact your local police department immediately. If your local police department is unresponsive, call PETA immediately—day or night—at 757-622-7382 and dial 2.

Marsha

How is this related to celebrity news? If I wanted to see stuff like this I would go to an animal abuse website or something. I don't like seeing things like this. It upsets me and my children. This was not funny at all. Bye Bye TMZ. Because of this I am now finished with you for good. You could have at least added a link so we could read the story of how the poor thing got rescued. You expect us to take the word of some TMZ joker that he was ok? Well, if you want to keep some of your site viewers then put up the link or take down the photo. You have really made some people mad....

Marsha

Why was this person taking pictures and not helping the horse. Poor horse. I hate people sometimes. Tmz, I hate you now too! Mike, WAY TO GO LOSER!

peace

First comment is the Best, thanks for the laugh.

Mikey

ITS JESSICA SIMPSON!

mollymouse

oh and in a sittuation like this the horse can also break its back...so its really not funny at all

peace

Some of you are crazy uptight; the caption said 'RELAX the horse was fine'. So yes it is funny.

Oats

#13???? What the heck does having a halter on a horse have to do with this picture??? You can't even see it's head to see if it's wearing a halter anyway!!!!

Margaret24

Is this supposed to be funny? Harvey whats your face, you really make me sick sometimes on here. Poor horse was probaly in pain and yearning for help, and you guys post a picture so people can laugh.........you make me gag TMZ. And people who say "then why do you look on here"' can go jump off a cliff

Di

You can't fool me = that's Kim K's ass I see!