So a Horse Walks Into a Tree ...

10/17/2008 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Relax, the horse was fine.

Wow.

I don't care what anyone says - this is effin' funny!! Thanks for the laugh!

Wow.

So we're allowed to laugh at stupid things humans do (falling, Americas Funniest, etc.), but animals are off limits?? Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

sarah

I cant believe most of the comments on here. That is very sad and disturbing. Must be a slow day for the rich and famous if TMZ reports about a horse stuck in a tree. Like I said this is so sad.

Barfalufugus

Just for "me"

The George Bush of the animal kingdom.

ak

This is my friend's horse. He brought the camera with a chainsaw after lifting her up wasn't working. So everyone can calm down.

ak

Oh yeah, she's fine.

obama osama

Maybe the horse is looking for Barack Mohamed Obama's birth certificate.

Veronica

I didn't know Sarah Jessica Parker was so shy?

yadaYadayada

# 45, you're a loser. It's now "Barack Steve Obama."

Ace

47. # 45, you're a loser. It's now "Barack Steve Obama."

Posted at 5:29PM on Oct 17th 2008 by n

That was one of the funniest things I heard last night. Obama was genuinely funny, while McCain seemed like he was having a hard time reading from his script. I mean Obama was too, but at least he sounded good and had the delivery of a semi decent comidian.

nobozo

Not only is this photo not funny, it's not a celebrity animal.
Same on you Mr. I'm a Lawyer.

Susana Moscatel

Please at least show a picture of tha horse afterwards. Really I do wan[t to see he was alright,

Cort

This is extremely disturbing to me. You say the horse is fine, but it does not look fine here. Being a horse person, I know horses FREAK out at the smallest things and this would have made any normal horse lose it's cool, possibly breaking it's on neck. This is very sad, how could this have happened? At least give us a story or something. You can tell yall aren't animal people, because you simply find this amusing and it's not. Sickos.

TJ

To I hate Papparazzi. I was brilliant enough to read the caption that said "relax, the horse was fine". And although I may have walked into a few trees or lamposts in my past like most, my Phd in Exercise Physiology from McGill prevents me from getting my head stuck in one. I like horses. I used to ride when I was a kid. They were fun to ride. They also taste good barbequed. My post was sort of an angry post, after reading the letter PETA had sent to chrysler, and the many other dumb things they have done, and people like you have posted on this site for a while now. If it was a kid who was stuck with his head in a tree, I'm sure you would of laughed at it, yet a animal with a brain the size of a peanut has it's head stuck in a tree, and it's a huge deal.

Ace

"I know horses FREAK out at the smallest things"

Not always... Have you heard of Lipizzaner?? Obviously this isn't one, but horses aren't always skittish animals.

The horse obviously isn't freaking out THAT bad or it would have broken its neck like everyone claims. I love Horses too, but I giggled, it was funny looking and THE HORSE IS FINE! I’ve been riding horses for 20 years and laughing at this is no different than laughing at any person.

Besides if you're reading TMZ you're probably laughing at much more inappropriate things than this....