Marisa Tomei

Good Genes or Good Docs?

10/19/2008 3:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Her biological clock may be ticking like this, but how the hell has Marisa Tomei managed to stop Father Time.

Here's the 27-year-old Oscar winner back in 1992 (left) -- and the 43-year-old version (right) at a NYC film premiere last week.

It's a different world from where she comes from!

More Good Genes or Good Docs?

valerie

16 years between pix and some obvious changes in her face in that time, as in everyone's face. She hasn't been frozen in time by overdone surgery nor has she been living a drugged-out, boozed-up life. She's kept herself up. I would say she seems to be aging naturally. Or well.

What's the point of your item?

2008 days ago

Joanne

She looks very good; not plastic.. You go, girl!!

2008 days ago

Whadda-Do

I would leave my wife and both girlfriends for her in a split second. She is awesome.

2008 days ago

EZ

the secret to staying young IS DON"T GET MARRIED I',m serious I got married, then divorced and now I look 10 yr younger

2008 days ago

yadda yadda

While she does look great she also looks her age. She's got crows feet and the hollow bags under her eyes almost everyone 35 and over begins to get. She has taken care of hersefl though so that's a good thing.

2008 days ago

Not for Nothing

I'd love me sum Marisa at any age, she has always been beautiful and always will both inside and out.

2008 days ago

corey snelling

she is italian. italian women are known to have great skin. maybe its all that olive oil in their diets. look at sophia loren.

2008 days ago

Flake

She's HOT.

2008 days ago

peace

You're right #7, olive oil is very good for you. And good clean living, (sleep, healthy diet, exercise, laughter, positive attitude, clean water) is what keeps you looking naturally beautiful like Marisa. Plastic surgery doesn't make you look younger, it only makes you look like you had plastic surgery, it makes you look weird.

2008 days ago

annie

she's always been very cute but her forehead almost doesn't exist. I

2007 days ago

me

She's beautiful, but it is obvious she had work...look at her nose job. great for her she looks great for 43

2007 days ago

joho777

I think Marisa looks better now than she did in 1975 (in the face and neck at least).

2001 days ago

roderick naputo

tomei looks so impresively great.time agrees with her.looks like she never had any reconstruction.you can see in her eyes and in her eyes the happiness.that's beauty not seen in sergury!

José muñoz

It is very very nice to see you very well, and when i say very well is veryyyy wellll some year after

rayabella

how can you compare a pic when she was 16 yrs younger?!! NO ONE stays the same, plus, she has a few crow's now feet which is the norm for a 43 yr-old. i doesnt appear like she had plastic surgery. to me, she's just aging gracefully.