Tara Reid Doesn't Look Tara Bull

10/19/2008 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's a sliding scale, we know. But it looks like Tara Reid's Frankentummy has finally been chased down by the villagers and put to rest.

Mr. A

Joe Biden says she looks like a 3 letter word....SLOB!

My2Cents

She's gross. Total skank.

kaylynrenee

I can't figure out why Tara Reid even comes up anymore. I mean, I had to think for a second why anyone even knows who she is...

Disgusting

Her doctor should lose his license for that butcher job on her stomach. Don't make fun of her, it's the doctor's fault.

jerry

Its a shame. Tara was so beautiful early in her career. Even her voice was really sexy.
She looks beatin up now. Run-down...

Oh well... she still has a few bucks in the bank i'm sure..

orchidgirlFL

I absolutely can't understand why so many women in Hollywood (and elsewhere) insist on wearing 2-piece skimpy bikinis when they would look so much better in a sexy one-piece swimsuit !!!
Tara Reid looks awful. Her body looks like a body of a woman in her 50-s. Her skin is sagging, her knees and thighs are lumpy, her breasts are drooping to her elbows, her stomach is flabby. She definitely looks like a middle-aged woman.

My2Cents

I guess those hard partying ways caught up with her. Plus, she thought she was such hot *$*#, that she needed bigger boobs, which they botched, along with her stomach. Which she needed multiple surgeries to "correct". She should have left things well enough alone. Now she just looks haggard. I would never pay to see her in a movie.

Anita

But those saggy boobs aren't the doctor's fault.
And moreover, plastic surgery can only do so much when substance abuse s involved.

wtf

Another site had close up shots, She still looks really bad.

FlBiker

Tara used to be sexy and had that scratchy deep voice. Now, YIKES.

ladyli1

TMZ, Why is it that your links to previous articles NEVER WORK?! STOP BEING SO SLOPPY!

That explains things!

Puhleeez! No matter how you tuck at it...she is just plain ole Fuggly! That belly reminds me of the washboard my granny use to use.... Wide, ripply and dull.

shirliana

LETS ALL REMEMBER THAT IS NOT HER FAULT... SHE WENT TO A DOCTOR IN CALIFORNIA FOR A TOTAL FACELIFT AND BODY LIFT. ETC. AND I DO RECALL WHEN SHE WAS TARA BANKS SHOW SHE INFORMED EVERYONE THAT SHE WAS DISGUSTED ABOUT HER COMPLETE FACE...AND BODY AND COULD NOT MENTION THE DOCTORS NAME.. THE RESULTS WERE NOT WHAT SHE HAD EXPECTED.... I DO TOTALLY AGREE THAT HER STOMACH WAS NOT LIKE THAT BEFORE AND WE MUST GIVE HER TIME TO HEAL.....
DOCTORS FAULT..............THAT WAS TARA HAD MENTIONED... I ALSO SENSED THAT SHE WAS SUING THE DOCTOR...

allen antrim

I will be 58 next month (don't go all out for me-small gifts acceptable) and to me she looks great; if I were single I wouldn't mind having a girl friend looking like that rather than any of those pajama wearing women coming into WalMart.

stanley

I would LOVE to see pics of all your six-pack abs Harvey and the rest of you. The only exercise you get is flapping your gums old man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments