All Jessicas Aren't Created Equal ... Just Bitter

10/20/2008 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Millions of women would love to be mistaken for Jessica Alba, but Jessica Biel ain't one of them.
Jessica Biel: Click to watch
A Las Vegas fan found out the hard way that Biel's biggest similarity to Alba isn't her first name, good looks or box office flops ... it's her sour demeanor.

Barfalufugus

Which realm of hell would she be best suited for?

Barfalufugus

Oops - should have been bag and not bag - time for new glasses!

Barfalufugus

Need new glasses and an post that will actually go through - please disregard the other stupid ass post I put in. My bad!

TCH

Was in the Oak Room NYC and Jerry Springer walks past my table. I jump up grab his hand shaking it like an old friend, screaming Geraldo, Geraldo. He looks at me like "what the %$^%#" and I sit back down and realize it was Jerry Springer and not Geraldo Rivera. Duh

Jennifer Hirsch

I can't stand Jessica Biel. The only good role that bitch has had was in The Rules of Attraction. She can't really act and she's not that attractive. She should just be happy anyone approaches her at all!

Elisa

I always knew she was a snoody B IT *H............this confirms it........and umm she's not that hot......all her movies flop and its NOT bc she's too "sexy" for the roles.......she's just a BAD actress!!! Someone, maybe JT, needs to tell her to get over herself!

TJ

She didn't seem angry to me.

Punchy

I know people, who in the course of their job, that have dealt with this woman AND she is a major BIT*&! However, they say Beonce (I think I mispelled her name) is a real doll. Biel is full of herself and a total skank. She is FUGLY on the inside and out.

FLTom

I work part time in a baseball stadium. Biel attended a game this past summer with some friends. She was given VIP treatment and relocated to better seats simply for being an actress, which is something I find absurd, but, hey, I can't control the culture, right? When she was down by my area near the baseball players, she was addressed several times (not by me) asking if she wanted to meet some players. She would only reply through other members of her party, never actually speaking to the hoi polloi who made the inquiries. She was distant, rude and unfriendly. Oh and something else -- in person she did NOT look very hot. In fact, she looked decidedly average, especially her facial features.

ME

THIS BEOTCH HAS SUCH A HUGE HEAD, CANT STAND HER!!! THE ONLY THING SHE;S KNOWN FOR IS 7TH HEAVEN , SHES A B ACTRESS, WITH A BIGG COTTAGE CHEESE A%%....

susan

Your really stretching lately for things to post TMZ. Jessica didn't seem to sour to me. Give me a break.

JT

Can't even hear what she said?
Anyone else have a clue to what she responded with?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

She wishes she was as hot as Alba.

joey

Jen,Jason,Punchy ,Tom,Me,Mrs. Rounds,RoseMary please shut the hell up you all don't know anything . Jessica Biel is always amazing talented actress and beauitful gorgeous woman and A list actress.Jessica Biel will Oscar very soon because she is amazing talented actress.Jessica Biel is always My favorite actress of all time. I am always big number one Jessica Biel fan for life . Jessica Biel is always sweet kind heart She all help people in life. Rosemary Jessica Alba is ugly cat. Jessica Biel always Rocks and always beauitful gorgeous woman.

Annette85

This is true, her acting skills are lacking. I read an article in Glamour I think it was, she actually admitted that her acting skills werent that great. I'm glad she doesnt pride herself on her acting. I DO THINK she prides herself on dating Timbersnake. She needs him to elevate her star status for sure, very interesting she's taken it to her head so much tho. Glad I live in SD not Hollyhood.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments